Archery success video

Congratulations. Nice video. Don't listen to any naysayers, nothing wrong with a young buck.

>Congrats guy. Did you use two
>different video cameras? The close
>ups look like a GoPro?
>

I use a handheld Panasonic. For most of my video. Love it! It was 700$ tho. It had a 50X zoom and works great! The close ups of me walking and talking and the shakey footage was with my phone.

I like your videos my friend. They are good, but not "professional" (no offense I hope), and they really show how most of us end up hunting... "Forkie Time"... Love it..!!

Thanks for sharing. Those are some tough, tough mountains to hunt.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Nice job, I like how you think about what trips your trigger, That forky will make some great meals for your family plus you had a great time in the woods.
Yes sometime it forky time, LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That's a cool video, you saw some nice anomals, is it an open bull unit so you can chase those nice Bulls that you saw?

>That's a cool video, you saw
>some nice anomals, is it
>an open bull unit so
>you can chase those nice
>Bulls that you saw?

Thx everyone for all the comments. I saw a few more animals on my last hail mary trip. Even some white goats on top of the basin.

Cooper. No it is not an open bull unit. It is an LE Bull unit. Otherwise some of my stalks would have more Bull footage. I saw lots of good looking Bulls. Thinking of putting in for that unit with my points. I had tons of fun. But you have to be willing to hike.

Every year I learn a little more. I find more animals with glass than when I'm actually on the ground hunting. I need to find the animals I want to hunt and just commit to those animals. I spent a lot of time exploring because it was a new unit for me. But when I go back I already know a few basins that I want to focus on.

I guess I'm a "hater". There just isn't anything exciting anymore about watching a grown man shoot a two point. Good on ya though for doing what you want. Meet in the freezer taste better than nothing. Plus I guess you can't eat the antlers anyway.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom