Are you kiddin me?

Might as well hunt some Black Angus, It would be a lot cheaper..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Its not for me but why worry about what other people are doing with their money and what brings them enjoyment???
If you have enough time to sit and criticize others for what they may enjoy. maybe you should put youtube on pause and look in the mirror because someone, somewhere, thinks what your doing is Chicken Sh!t. Just sayin!

one_dryboot +1!! Not for me but honestly, I could give a chit less what other people do with their time and money...

~Z~

A grueling and challenging hunt like that should give the shooter a great sense of pride and satisfaction as he reflects on his hunt leaning back on his Lazy Boy recliner munching Doritos and slurping a bowl of ice cream.

What am I missing here? Does it say it's a high fence hunt? The caption below the video says they hunted this bull for two days and later found it had a broken foot. It appears to be a good stock and shot to me..Help me here!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Kingfish
It's stalk, not stock :). I can understand the misspelling as it probably was a pen raised animal, hence the stock.

That bull is 430?? Maybe they meant 340?

I have never seen any wild elk, even injured elk, react that way to a person. Interesting.

i see what your saying and ill have to admitt you make alot of sense, i thought i personally didnt like the video and i just wanted to see what others thought

Thanks HH. That clears things up a bit.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Interesting, according to website it does say it's a private ranch but not high fence. Odd behaviour for the elk either way.....acted like it was dying from the beginning.

>Interesting, according to website it does
>say it's a private ranch
>but not high fence. Odd
>behaviour for the elk either
>way.....acted like it was dying
>from the beginning.

Now really that odd of behavior for an animal that's used to human presence every day up close and personal...(Think captivity in a pen)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom