Area 10 Gas

N

NV30378

Does anyone know if Currie, Lages Station, Shantytown, or Jiggs have a public gas station? Or the closest gas to the Ruby Valley. Thanks in advance.

Every one except Shantytown has gas. There is a station north of shantytown on the Ruby Valley road that sells gas though.
Wes

i'm pretty sure they were selling gas and diesel at the bar in ruby valley last year.I know there were pumps there just not sure if they use them. She is only open through the summer though, not sure when she closes for winter.
I dont think Harry has gas at the jiggs bar anymore but I could be wrong.

Sandsavage, are you talking about the place "Harmons" that sits on the East side of Harrison Pass? fatrooster.

Harmons is open, but don't know if they have gas, Currie has been closed for years, I think Lages is now closed also. Spring Creek is just a quick 20 minutes from Jiggs.

Im heading out that way today, and will bring an extra 10 gal. It's a long way to anywhere out there.

NVMDF

last winter I gassed up in ruby valley at the store.
last few years ive gassed up at lages, and at ibapah
I got to see the pump turned off on a guy complaining about the price at lages. That made him really happy.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-11 AT 10:28AM (MST)[p]I was just there last week and the store/rv campground just north of Harrison Pass had gas. I think it was around $4.50 per gallon. The lady at the store mentioned they would be open during hunting season. She said they usually fill the campground with reservations by the end of August/beginning of September.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom