AREA 10 MUZZLE LOADER

mikeg44

any body have any pics of there past muzzleloader season there, or any info they could share. also how good will the last week of archery be there ?

u hunt emm i stuff emm

Hunted ML there several years back. Bucks were everywhere. Biggest fellas were high. Weather was very warm, although it snowed one day. I learned I couldn't hit a dang thing with a ML!

6049nevada_mule_deer-_angel_lake_001.jpg

7807nevada_mule_deer-_angel_lake_006.jpg

8852nevada_mule_deer-_angel_lake_020.jpg

6115nevada_mule_deer-_angel_lake_029.jpg

My Dad and I had this tag in '10. Burned 7 points on it....first mistake. Did lots of research....had contacts in the area that had been scouting. We got there 4 days into the season and had been talking to a guy that was hunting the first several days. Said he was seeing lots of bucks. I was pumped....couldnt wait. We hunted the Angel Lake area and in 5 days of hunting saw 2 legal bucks.....couldn't tell what the first one was but he was decent and the other was a spike/fork at 250 yards. We hiked our asses off. The deer just seemed to disappear. We saw some beautiful country. My Dad and I had a good time but as you'll see in the last pic, the only thing I posed with was that dead log! We both came back empty-handed. If you listen to one thing anyone tells you...its HUNT HIGH! If I were to do it again, I'd hike up and camp....stay up in the high stuff the entire time. If you're seeing deer down lower, they may not be there the next day. We were very disappointed but that has taught me never to think ANY hunt is a gimme just because it's in a certain state or unit. I wish you luck with your tag....hunt high my friend.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom