Area 130-1

go late, hope for bad weather. and hunt the prospect mnts. south of buckskin crossing. don,t worry and I wouldn't bother scouting the area.

Good luck. You will really need it for this unit. I can tell by your post that you are not familiar with this unit at all. Do you always put in for units that you dont know anything about?

bikermac70---After reading your comments and question I'm wondering if you are related to nonyamt by chance, LOL!

Don't worry about bikermac--he's just jealous of your tag. This should be a great hunt as long as you can hunt the last four or so days of the hunt. Hope you didn't schedule a vacation or anything dumb like that!

VM

Topgun
Funny you mention that. If I wasnt the one that pushed fish into putting in for this unit with me I would also consider my comment harsh. Its funny that now we drew the tag he doesnt trust me on my knowledge pertaining to the unit. Fish - its too late to pull out of the draw now buddy!

That explains the "my buddies" comment in his last post as I wondered what the heck he put that up to mean, LOL! That's a good one and I hope you come through for him and see some good animals and that you both get a good one. If you don't at least see a decent amount of animals, you are in for one hard time from your "buddy"!!!

Take it easy biker it will all be ok just trying to get a little more info so I will be able to tell you where to go when you show up.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom