Army Rangers

H

huntsonora

Well, just got word today that my brother-in-law has been called to Iraq. He has been out of the military for a couple of years now but he has been to Iraq numerous times training for special ops. He is an Army Ranger and if you find it within yourself please keep him in your prayers.

Drummond

Our prayers are with him and the other troops. May they all keep their powder dry and their guard up for a safe return.

RELH

Your brother-in-law is a great American. We could never repay those enough who go to serve and protect our freedoms. It never ceases to amaze me the level of patriotism our young American men and woemen possess.
May your Brother-in-law kick some a$$ and return home safely to his loved ones.
Prayers? You can bet he will be in mine.
Tell him THANK YOU for me.
George

"We must HUNT"

Your Family and Brother-in-law will be in my prayers. All those that are in the military will be in my prayers. Without those serving our country, we will not be able to enjoy what we all take for granted. Thank You to those serving and protecting us and may you all return home safe.

Droptine

Our prayers go out to him and the rest of the troops. Thanks to him and all the soldiers sacrificing for our FREEDOM and way of life............. Allen Taylor......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom