Ass whoopin in the Uintas

Deepcolor

Anybody hear about a man getting his ass whooped up there over Memorial Day weekend? Sounds like he pulled a gun on a kid for riding his dirt bike past his camp, momma bear came over and whooped his ass!

You Use to go to the Mountains for Peace & Quiet!

Now You Go Camping to Tolerate what JACK-ASSES do on the Mountain!

Straight Pipes!

Screaming around at WOT!

Stirring as Much Dust as Possible!

Blazing Illegal Trails!

And the F'N Parents Teaching them it's OK!

No DC!

It Wasn't Me!

I agree elk. We like to ride around on a quad or sxs. But only where it’s legal and we are respectful of others in camp or when we go by. Slow down and not dust them out. It’s very irritating when people let there kids rip around the campground or do it themselves and dust everyone out. Rude as can be and no respect for others at all. Speaking from experience over Memorial weekend.

I'll be up there right soon so any you MM SOB's straight pipe my camp without bringing me a beer will have Bess to pay. I mean heII to pay.

I Hear You NECALI!

I Often Wonder What They Think They're Proving?

And tail?

You already been in to the Beer?:D

I agree elk. We like to ride around on a quad or sxs. But only where it’s legal and we are respectful of others in camp or when we go by. Slow down and not dust them out. It’s very irritating when people let there kids rip around the campground or do it themselves and dust everyone out. Rude as can be and no respect for others at all. Speaking from experience over Memorial weekend.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom