ASSASSINATION Attempt on FOUNDER

Midnight

Alot of activity on the Front in the last week.

Here are the three in the last week.

1. Hiker Spear stabbed victim
2. Hiker falls 40-50 feet over falls and nearly drowns
3. Hiker dies (58yrs) while hiking Mt. Olympus (Heart Attack?)

My guess is that someone is trying to assassinate FOUNDER! IF you look at the evidence. All these location were places he has been in the last couple of hikes. Perhaps someone can't take anymore of Founders hiking video. I think they are cool, but you never know what those video are doing to others... apparently they are driving people mad! (LOL)

Conspiracy Theory!

My guess is the near drowning wasn't accidental, he was pushed.
The Mt. Olympus guy was probably sufficated from and arm-bar,then left for dead.

Anything else I am missing?

Perhaps we will play out some video scenarios as in a what a hiker on the Wasatch Front should you do when your confronted by the Founder Assassin.

In all seriousness, best wishes go out to those effected by the events.

Does Stinkbait have a alibi.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-10 AT 10:08PM (MST)[p]OR!! maybe he is the guilty one! he could have stabbed the guy, pushed the guy over the cliff and strangled the other guy\! maybe founder is the wasatch front serial killer!!!

hhhhhmmmmm, now that you mention it....stinky has been acting stranger than usual lately. Perhaps i should take away his juice....uuuuhhh bottle.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Here's the real story.....
When I run/hike those trails, I yell "get out of my way" as I come up behind people. If they don't move quick, I move them. Doesn't matter if they're old women, young children, or folks on crutches....I clear the path if I have to.
I'm on a mission here to win the Hunt Adventure Challenge and I refuse to let "walkers" slow me down!!!!

I'm sure there's also an assassin out there that stinky has hired to take me out, but to this point no success. You'll have to give him another $110,000 stinky. Better bet would be to just pay your taxes and leave me be.

NOTE: I am just joking folks. I'm really not behind the Wasatch Front Accidents. And would never push an old women..............very hard that is

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

>
>NOTE: I am just joking folks.
>I'm really not behind the
>Wasatch Front Accidents. And would
>never push an old women..............very
>hard that is

>

Yeah! A kid maybe, but not an old woman. :) You knew someone was gonna say it.

I have to say I am impressed. Founder has a sense of humor. And he made stinky the butt of his joke. I like it.

founder steps up to the plate, Base hit

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I've been thinking, if it is stinky making these attempts then Founder is probably safe as long as stinky tries to shoot him. Now if he tries to head butt him or chest bump him to death, Founder could be in trouble.

WTH founder? your sounding like your the person behind my recent nasty letters from the IRS!

So your saying all I have to do is rub you out and I'm in the clear? Please put your extra thick bifocals on brian and re-read that. Rubbing you out is an act of murder, not an act of adultry. I don't spend as much time on the trails as you and as of now I'm not that desperate..............YET LOL

as for you being an IRS agent goes I will find you. And you will be pushed off 100's of small cliffs. You will die a slow death. One broken bone at a time. You can either die or rack up $110,000 worth of hospital bills. Whichever comes first.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

"as for you being an IRS agent goes I will find you."

?? ........ Your Librium is in the upper left of the medicine cabinet.... Terry

I figured out who stinky hired to get me.....alpinebowman!!! We hustled to the top of Mt. Olympus today. He almost killed me trying to keep up!!
BUT, I survived another day.

PS - I only had to help a couple old ladies and little kids off the side of the trail......I'm sure they're fine....they didn't fall that hard.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Glad to see the two of you are share a little humor together. I really thought things were starting to get ugly there for a while. I know Stinky was having a bad day with that IRA issue.

By the way Stinky when you said that picking fights and rubbing people the wrong way made this site more interesting is not exactly true, it makes you more like twodogs.

JR

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom