At least join the NRA

jodog

Very Active Member
If you don't do anything else at least join the NRA !! It's quick, easy and cheap to do.

The anti gunners are going to march in DC. Alot of Senators and govenors are on board with them. They are going to bus liberals into DC from NYC, Philly, Baltimore etc. from all the big liberal cities and I'm sure it will look like half of america is for banning certain weapons. Take a min. and read some of the links on this page.

We can't just sit and do nothing any longer thinking ...this is America they won't screw it up... this liberal bunch in power is fixin to run over us with this.

Have you ever read the Bill of Rights ? The 2nd Amendment ?

http://news.yahoo.com/newtown-residents-join-gun-control-march-dc-080055554.html

A reported 80 Million gun owners in the U.S. and only between 4 and 5 Million NRA members. Pitiful and needs to change! Do your part and join!

For those of you out there on the fence on this issue. I personally don't agree with every stance of the NRA and I don't appreciate them sending me so much junk mail and early renewals.

However, tell me one other organization out there that is doing/can do for us what they do on our 2nd amend. rights??

I reupped for 2 years.

I am also on a committee for a RMEF banquet here in Texas. We are going to purchase a $300 lifetime membership ahead of time and raffle it off at the banquet.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I joined a couple of weeks ago when they had the special with the Bass pro shop gift card.

According to polls the majority of Americans favor more gun control after the Connecticut shootings. The problem is that none of the measures proposed would have prevented the shooting or saved any lives. Nor would any proposals lower the crime or murder rates anywhere.

It is my hope that the NRA can effectively communicate the flaws in gun control logic and change public opinion.

>I joined a couple of weeks
>ago when they had the
>special with the Bass pro
>shop gift card.
>
>According to polls the majority of
>Americans favor more gun control
>after the Connecticut shootings.
>The problem is that none
>of the measures proposed would
>have prevented the shooting or
>saved any lives. Nor
>would any proposals lower the
>crime or murder rates anywhere.
>
>
>It is my hope that the
>NRA can effectively communicate the
>flaws in gun control logic
>and change public opinion.

Don't believe everything you read. Polls are just another form of statistic that can be twisted to fit whatever agenda the pollster wants. As a matter of fact, Fox News did a poll last week that showed 77% of those polled want no additional gun control measures whatsoever.

Call people in New York City, San Francisco, etc. and you'll get completely different result than you would in Salt Lake City or Cheyenne.

Obama said that his gun control legistration won't affect the sportsman/hunters . He went on to say people shoot skeet at Camp David. Are americans that damn stupid to believe his BS ? If they get their foot in the door watch out ! It must be he has never read the 2nd amendment or knows the history of it.

Every night I look at my gun safe and wonder if one of my guns are going to get out and shoot me.......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom