ATTENTION UTAH GUIDES AND OUTFITTERS!!!!!

I'm not sure if the CPR is required but it sure knocks your insurance costs down if you are CPR certified. bigthree is right about the red tape. Those that were doing it right in the first place went through all that red tape. It's like a few have already said, NO ENFORCEMENT ON EXISTING Rules. Maybe with a little attention it will get better. I'm with PRO on this one though. Not too sure about giving 5 people the power to make that decision but on the same note I think that it's only 1 or 2 people that make the decision on the Forest and BLM permits. It's a good thing to regulate it. I just hope they don't get carried away with it. Anybody know if this applies to those that operate CWMU's? I don't think they can regulate private property owners but I may be wrong. Sounds like it's time to retire!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

I'm not sure if the CPR is required but it sure knocks your insurance costs down if you are CPR certified. bigthree is right about the red tape. Those that were doing it right in the first place went through all that red tape. It's like a few have already said, NO ENFORCEMENT ON EXISTING Rules. Maybe with a little attention it will get better. I'm with PRO on this one though. Not too sure about giving 5 people the power to make that decision but on the same note I think that it's only 1 or 2 people that make the decision on the Forest and BLM permits. It's a good thing to regulate it. I just hope they don't get carried away with it. Anybody know if this applies to those that operate CWMU's? I don't think they can regulate private property owners but I may be wrong. Sounds like it's time to retire!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom