ATTN: AZ hunters

m_freeman

LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-13 AT 04:57PM (MST)[p]There is a proposed energy project that will cause AZ hunters to lose 1,730 acres and the associated collateral damage. Hunters need to stand up and push back on these boondoggle projects. http://www.blm.gov/az/st/en/prog/energy/solar/maricopa-solar.print.html one day you will go out to your favorite hunting spot and you will be locked out to protect the infrastructure.

Total of 216,546 acres on application according to this BLM map, I think the map is not accurate or they may have removed the proposals I had seen in the past for the AZ Strip. Let's hope they removed the proposals. http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/az/pdfs/energy.Par.18131.File.dat/AZSolar_Wind_Map.pdf

I was aware of this a while ago . As a Stock Market Broker , I became aware of the New Energy Proposals that were Approved by the Obama Administration several Months ago when Solar company Stocks were hitting my scanners and read the News Articles . Obama had Approved a 24 Billion program to initiate 27 Solar Panel Sites , most of which are located in the Western States . There is 1 Site being located on the Utah/Arizona Border , SouthEast of ST George by Warner Valley , but not in Arizona Strip . These Solar Companies are as Follows: Solar City Stock symbol SCTY , Sunpower , Stock Symbol SPWR ... so if any of ya are Stock investors , look these up a long w/ others , HSOL , SOL , CSIQ, JKS , YGE , GTAT . If you want 100% returns on your investment , Guarnanteed these will get ya just that .

I had seen another BLM map that showed a wind study area about in the middle of the AZ Strip. Not sure if the map I linked to is old or they dropped the wind project.

m_freeman : it's likely an old proposal map for the Wind Turbine Energy program , likely the reason why the Solar Panel site is being placed instead , East of the New ST George Airport , but on the Utah side .

>I was aware of this a
>while ago . As a
>Stock Market Broker , I
>became aware of the New
>Energy Proposals that were Approved
>by the Obama Administration several
>Months ago when Solar company
>Stocks were hitting my scanners
>and read the News Articles
>. Obama had Approved a
>24 Billion program to initiate
>27 Solar Panel Sites ,
>most of which are located
>in the Western States .
>There is 1 Site being
>located on the Utah/Arizona Border
>, SouthEast of ST George
>by Warner Valley , but
>not in Arizona Strip .
>These Solar Companies are as
>Follows: Solar City Stock
>symbol SCTY , Sunpower ,
>Stock Symbol SPWR ...
>so if any of ya
>are Stock investors , look
>these up a long w/
>others , HSOL , SOL
>, CSIQ, JKS , YGE
>, GTAT . If you
>want 100% returns on your
>investment , Guarnanteed these will
>get ya just that .
>
Kinda like Solindra?that was a good return for someone but not the taxpayer.

here in CA the developers get a guaranteed 10% profit for any infrastructure built even if it isn't used. There are dozens of million dollar peaker power plants that are used only a few days per year and they continue to propose them, no surprise there. Today the big thing is damned the public lands throw up industrial solar and wind farms. We just lost 16,000 acres of prime deer hunting lands in McCain Valley to the wind turbines. Not one other hunter showed up at the public hearings.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom