piper

Long Time Member
I just saw the big hit movie, James Cameron the Canadian film director who produced Titanic seems to have the midas touch. But where are the howls by the right wing? Is it too big, too dangerous or what? The movies heros are 9 ft tall nature lovers and the bad guys are gung ho, destroy everything take it all right wing types. I haven't heard Limbaugh and the crew so maybe im wrong, but this movie is ripe for a massive run down by rightwingers. Where is it?

The progressive movement is DOA, global warming is DOA, free healthcare for all is DOA and most people are ready to move on to the next try for change we can believe in. The conservatives know that they can just sit back and watch the liberals self destruct until november. No one cares about Cameron and his tilt. People are finally realizing that the greenies are blocking any hope for energy independence. You will see true energy independence when the people demand new nuclear plants after 30 years of legal blocks from progressives. Enjoy your movie.

Piper,

You are a piece of work. You whine every time you post on here about how terrible and rotten all Republicans are, then you whine that they aren't griping about a make believe movie. Don't know if you opened a news paper lately but there are big problems out in the real world.

10 foot tall, blue creatures, floating Mountains, symbiotic relationships with horse like creatures and flying lizards.

I watched the movie and all I could think of that is was Star Wars meets Pocahontas all on a bad acid trip. The protrayal of all the characters was over the top. I will say for a 60 year old Sigourney Weaver is still good look, even as a 10 foot tall blue creature.

So why would you want more griping from the right? Seems like you can find enough to whine about already.

Nemont

Ditto Glen and ditto Nemont. besides its a stupid friggin movie, its make believe who gives a sh#%t. Pipedream put down the crack pipe and slowly back away.

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."
Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

202- of all people I thought you would be upset, its not about Nemont and thoughts of a flashback, or you thinking its stupid, its about millions of young impressionable minds. How can the rightwing become the future when movies like this start to mold their values in a different direction? Come on, Limbaugh or someone like that has to have said something.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-10 AT 06:40PM (MST)[p]lmao.....I never watch science fiction.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Well Piper I think the young impressionable are smart enough to figure out for themselves what is good or bad in this world. It is factually incorrect to believe that those impressionable minds are going to automatically become tree hugging liberals who support democrats no matter what.

Movies have been protraying that type of thing for 80 years and yet there are still enough clear thinkers to figure things out for themselves. I don't think Avatar is going to make kids automatically want to be liberals.

Unless you think all kids are stupid?

Nemont

I think we all know who's mind (cough-piper) got impressioned by seeing the movie; now go put your jammies on spongebob and be sure to put your crayolas away before you get tucked in. Report back to us in the a.m. after you watch scooby doo.

ROTFL! Piper's hero is a 10 foot tall blue dude! Piper, the blue things would probably let you come live with them, but you would just end up trying to copulate with the flying lizards and get yourself bannished!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom