Awesome pic!! 2

Feleno

Long Time Member
Cementery.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-11 AT 05:56AM (MST)[p]No more out of season big buck wounding for him. At least his illegal offroad 4wheeler tracks will remind us of the hilarious posts we've all come to love.

He's probably just a nice guy stirring 5hit. I think we're all guilty of that. (me) It's pretty easy and fun to get people's (bobcat, d13er etc.) panties in a twist just to get a perfectly good thread hijacked.

The Utah State Bird!

Don't use Bullets with Lead Guys!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Ya!

Ben is gonna be Pissed when He see's that!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Could you guys al least flipped for an engraving of the famous peace pipe Ben loves to tickle the back of his throat with? I got five on it?

LMAO.
Could you give me the coordinates. I would like to take a 12 pack and my wheeler to pay respects.

Was that a proper injun burial? Ahh, who cares he was just another drunk injun!

Traditional >>>------->

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Well maybe if there is any jail time for his poachin deal , he can probably do some peace pipe smokin in the pokey .

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-11 AT 07:26PM (MST)[p]hear that everyone, where a bunch of morons

>Well maybe if there is any
>jail time for his poachin
>deal , he can probably
>do some peace pipe smokin
>in the pokey .

In the pokey is just his game.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom