AZ 400 Bull Elk.........

kilowatt

Here are some pictures of another 400 Elk this one taken in AZ.
Brian

Howdy folks, here are a few pic's of a bull we just took in northern Arizona last week on the archery hunt! We hunted this bull last year unsuccessfully, but relocated him this past summer and finally got to put our hands on him last Saturday! We named this bull "Wrongway" because of his turned up beam tips which aren't common where he lived. Don Roach was the lucky hunter who arrowed this monster and with Don's archery skills and the teamwork of Mullins Outfitters, "Wrongway" is finally ours! We "conservatively" scored this beast at 412 6/8" and he should easily net over 400"! What a way to start the season! Thanks, Jim>

Mullins Outfitters
470b11090f47b77e.jpg

470b11470fcb3990.jpg

470b117610619a93.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen that bull on MM once already; not to say that I get tired of looking at him. Awesome bull. Congrats to the hunter.

That is one very large dead animal. Congrats to the hunter!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-07 AT 08:10AM (MST)[p]thanks. it has been a dream season. i took a 330 bull in new mexico a week before. best hunting decision i ever made... hiring mullins outfitters. lots of great bull being shot this year, be interesting to see what they all finally tape out at.

Don

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom