Az Unit 27 Muzzleloader - What am I in for?

bbright2

I feel like a won the lottery. One bonus point and I get one of 25 total tags for the unit. Unbelievable. End of September thru 1st week of October so very likely to be some bugling. Time to order the maps and get busy with the homework. If you've hunted the unit, drop me a note. I'd like to talk to you after I get the maps and do some studying. What a great day!

I don't know the unit But it sounds like a good one without a lot of other hunters, the time is right for so bugling action, get a good early start on your bugling and cow calling now so you're ready. Hope you do well.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Ok so let me get this strait. you only had one BP and you dont even know the unit you put in for and you got drawn. wow it amazes me. i know that unit very well practically live in it. and i know where some good bulls, bucks, rams, etc. and i still cant get a tag with 14 BP. WTF.

Congrats bbright2!
Glad you got it with 1 point! Best of luck!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

This kind of post didn't take long!

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Sometimes it seems like the longer I wait, the more I want it, the more prepared I am, the less chance I have of getting it.

Congrats on the tag an dhope you shoot a huge one

Mark

Congrats on the tag, its a great one. And your right, with one bonus point you probably had a better chance of winning the lottery.

Congrats on drawing a great tag! You are half way there. I put in the draw for great units all the time without ever stepping foot in them first. Just do the homework now that you have the tag and you will do great.

Congratulations! You have drawn a great tag in a great unit. I love it when someone beats the odds. After all, that is why we all get so excited around results time because we all know we have a chance to draw. Big or small, we all have a chance. What more could you ask for in life? Enjoy your hunt.

bbright,

dont let any of the naysayer's get ya down.. Do your homework, scout your butt off and with a small dash of luck you'll smoke a 370+ bull in 27 with that tag..

BTW, although I had a number of points more than you, I am headed on the same hunt!! I am on cloud nine!! That hunt is the only one I apply for evey year!! See ya out there! We're only 2 of 25 with the hunt!

I am heading out there for a couple days of shed hunting tomorrow. I live in Safford so it isnt terribly far.

If you want to hunt some NASTY country unit 27 is for you!!
Hopefully the wolves havent run the elk all over the place.

I still havent found out my results, all I get is "we're sorry all circuits are busy please try your call again."
I think they have blocked my numbers!!
And nothing on the internet.
Jeff

Congrats on the tag. I camp in the unit every year with family and friends. I take the kids out everyday to look for critters have see the wolves many times and saw 2 wolves take down an elk calf about 7 years ago amazing. Great tag pm me and I'll let you know what we find.

Good Luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom