AZGFD rumors

fisrtcoueswas80inches

Very Active Member
i was told buy a guy at work that he was charged 86 dollars on his account fro the AZGFD, the price of an elk tag. i had my dad check his account and there was no action, checked the website and theres obvioulsy not posted yet, but gettin close. anyone had any activity on the account?
casey

I was told by my cousin that a coworker of his was notified by G&F that he had insufficient funds in his account, therefore the application was rejected. An even darker side to the story was that this guys pals had put in on the same application.

Mark

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-04 AT 12:44PM (MST)[p]I don't buy it. I'm gonna draw a late coues tag and a sheep tag this year and they didn't charge my account yet.

They promised they would call me first, when the draw was conducted.

Every year these rumors get started, and there will be even more before the actual results are posted, just wait another week and find out then

I just check me CC and there are no charges from G&F for anyone in my family. There are charges there from July 2 so they post pretty quick. In past years it has been a week or so after the draw results are out before I see a charge on my card. I predict this Friday will be the day!

The other part of the "on-line" draw that didnt work last year but may be fixed for this year is the Email-notification AZGFD contracted out for. Hopefully Chris is right about friday and I get a good email from the draw God.............LOL......... Allen Taylor......

The e-mail notification would be great if it occurs before the internet postings. It would also keep the G&F website from being inundated and frozen by us hunters. Until then, I'll can wait until the weekend of the BowHunter Happening(tradition?). I can remember when cell phones first came out and we archers were walking around the vendor booths hitting the redial buttons. Beats drinking a lot of water the night of the results so you are forced to get up at 3am to potty and call 942-3000. I even remember setting my alarm to 2 am when I was up in Yellowstone flyfishing (was I obscessed or what?) Till then, time to reload, practice long range shooting with the shooting sticks, and pour over those maps-cuz we know we're gonna be drawn.

Doug/RedRabbit

I emailed the game and Fish and they replied say they were going to try to have them out on the 12th or 13th.

I have a ride along with Mr. Mile Hollister of the AZGFD tomorrow, we are going to some places in 36b, he is the head warden in 36b and c. i will be taking the GPS to try and get some heads up on where the big ones are at. i will ask him about that tomorrow
casey

If past actions are any indication of future events, then the drawing results will be available on line on Wednesday July 14.
Research over the past two years revealed, that the results were available on Wednesday of the 2nd full week of July.
Any of you insiders want to wager on the day results are available?

I would have to say results will be available by the 20th.
The first year they did the online applications the results were out the first week of July, last year they were out the second week. If this is a trend, I would say this year will be the third week.
I hope it is soon, I am driving my wife nuts with my whining about the availability of draw results. It only leaves one month of hunt planning for some of the early tags(Archery Antelope)and or plan b,c,d.

I believe mountaineer got the same scoop as I did. Keep a watch on the computer after five O'clock ladies.........

Unfortunatley girls, the draw results are still "Being Processed" so unless they skip the "Loading" portion of their little recording we've got some time......

They will get here soon enough.. Not sure about the rest of you, but it really does not matter to me if I find out today.. or next week.. The scounting and vacation trips will still be the same.

Here is a Email I got from the game and fish

The Department hopes to have the draw results posted by Monday, July 12 or Tuesday July 13. Please call us at (602) 942-3000 or visit our web site at www.agfd.com to access your draw results at that time.

Sincerely,

Jan Maguire
Hunt/Draw Administrator
2221 W. Greenway Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Off.: (602) 789-3550
Fax: (602) 789-3720
E-Mail: [email protected]

I sure hope it is soon. If I fall over dead from anxiety, my early rifle bull tag, deer tag, sheep tag and antelope will have to be buried with me!

"I believe mountaineer got the same scoop as I did. Keep a watch on the computer after five O'clock ladies......... "

"12th "

Never trust someone who calls himself a hunter. It's another way of saying "Bold faced liar".

HA! HA! HA!

Losers!

Thought they might post the results late at night. Just checked (12:30 a.m. Ariz time). No results yet...maybe later today

Ghost Hunter

i hope that they come up today " december 36b, whitetailed buck, 6a anterless elk, 1 antelope buck" wouldnt be a bad birthday present would it??? im the big 19 today
casey

Well i guess i got bad info. go figure! Im not sure why im so eger to see denied anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck all. And happy Birthday Casey

Thats preety nice site all I did was paste the email not well sure what she was lookin at when she sent me that email.

You sure that email is legit. The 12th or 13th has come and gone, and still no results?

thanx. unfortunately i couldnt enjoy dinner as much as i thought i could, i hurt my back sunday and i cant sit down for more than 10 minutes at a time. i did how ever get a slik tripod for my new Alpen 12x50's
casey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom