AZSFW Latest Tactic and ADA and AAF Positions

Gwagen

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-12 AT 11:56AM (MST)[p]Last night at the ADBSS meeting, it was clear that the Board was unanimously against HB2072. Good for them! Pete Cimellaro and Floyd Green were there pushing ADBSS to "agree with the concept". ADBSS did not bite.
This is clearly the tactic now. Tell us what is wrong (around the edges) and we will fix it, but we need those tags to make the expo work. They are trying to schedule a meeting of many groups for next week to do just that.

Pete Cimellaro said that at their meeting last week, ADA agreed with the concept. Funny, that's not what we are hearing - aren't they supposed to be surveying their members? He also said that the Antelope Foundation had agreed in concept at their meeting Monday 3/12. He also mentioned SE Az Sportsmen agreeing in concept.

Seems the fight over 2072 "as written" is over, but a much bigger fight now looms. Defeat this whole concept.

Pete Cimellaro also made refernce to all the great things that were going on in UT as a result of the work of Don Peay "who is a personal friend of mine" - and that is a quote.

Bruce

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-12 AT 12:56PM (MST)[p]yep when you make calls to legislators and govenor

PLEASE do not mention bill 2072

say you are against AZ wildlife tags for auction or sale from a private group, azsfw

they want to put on a new expo to sell these tags.

bill 2072 is no longer on the legislative agenda.

LAST DAY

Please make those calls ,Agin if necessary

last at bats ,make a home run for the team !!

be sure to mention our G&F voted unamimously against this type of tags for a private group!

Well, there you have it gents. Doesn't surprise me in the least. The ADA has chosen their position then and we all need to see them for what they are.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

This is good to hear. The entire wealth tag concept needs to go away forever. If SFW wants to raise funds I suggest they do so by rolling up their sleeves and doing some good hard physical labor themselves. Maybe digging ditches or some other honest hard work for a change.

Memeber RMEF, UBNM, UWC & Anti-SFW Society

I was at the ADA meeting Pete is talking about, and ADA didnt take a position, they elected to "survey the membership". I was also at the meeting with Pete/ADA/Suzanne Gilstrap and to my knowledge, no vote was taken. I HAVE A SURVEY IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW THAT IS FROM ADA. The purpose is to find out where ADA stands on HB2072 and AZSFW.

"The ADA takes its mission to represent deer hunters in Arizona very seriously. We want to know what our members are thinking, specifically, what you are thinking about the AZSFW and HB2072. The following is a brief survey that we are mailing to all of our members and we are hoping that you will all respond. Your responses will guide us in making leadership decisions for our organization."

The above is taken from the survey. Sure looks like ADA cant have a position yet until all the votes/opinions are in from the membership.....

Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Well that's not what Pete is saying. The ADA has evidently worked something out with AZSFW. My bet is the ADA will get their hands on it and move some numbers around and re-introduce it somewhere down the road with their stamp on it hoping to get more support because they are more accepted by the "joes".

Bet you a dollar!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

that explains how peavy got into az and the azsfw to be in the first type of scam in the first place - pete is as low as peavy

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom