B&C Scorers at the Expo?

wymoose

I was curious whether there were Boone and Crockett scorers at the expo this year. I know they have been there in previous years, but wanted to make sure before lugging some antlers down there to be scored. I looked on the website ([URL:www.huntexpo.com) but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-10 AT 03:46PM (MST)[p]Yes, Rusty Hall is there in the TROPHY HUNTER booth. And I thought I saw a Boone and Crockett booth as well.

Yelum

Holly gees did anyone see that guy toting around that massive nontypical yesterday???? I have no idea what it would score but it had to be in the high 200's!!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-10 AT 09:21PM (MST)[p]I watched them score a non-typical --229 6/8ths (archery)

Ya they looked pretty neat, I didn't get very close to them just seen them at a distant glance put there were definately poiont EVERY where. Lots of need bucks thats for sure.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom