B3 Buck

Devlin

I shot this Buck the last weekend in California B Zone.

hunting009.jpg

That's a great buck! I can tell by your pic you were in some thick brush. Looks like he was just starting to go in the rut. Congrads......:) quest

Sweet buck!!

I grew up hunting that type of brush. It can be not fun at times...most of the time actually! :)

Congrats! Joey

Beautiful buck Devlin! That's what we're looking for! We call that "buck brush" but I don't know the real name. I do know that once you start down through it, there is no turning back.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Eel you should have seen me crawling up hill thru the buck brush which was 10 feet tall.I got strawberries all over my arms and had to put one bandaid on but it was worth it and I would do it again for a buck like that.

Devlin, I would do it for a buck like that too! Congratulations again.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Congrats on a classic trophy blacktail. I dont know which is worse...busting greasewood brush or crawling under or thru manzanita. Thanks for posting.

>Congrats on a classic trophy blacktail.
>I dont know which is
>worse...busting greasewood brush or crawling
>under or thru manzanita. Thanks
>for posting.

neither, LOL

Nice buck! You should talk to quest about mounting it for you, he does a great job! As long as you as have a good cape to go with it! Lol!!!

I'd give the picture and the buck an A+....but the story a B-/C+. That really is a great buck. That should keep you flyin' for a few days!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom