Babyman Don't Like Dat Boat

Just tick for tack. Which family refused to allow Trump to attend RINO McCaine's funeral at the request of McCaine himself. If that is all you got over everything else, crawl back into your hole and suck your thumb. Oh, mcCaine was not a hero. Just a service man that served his country, got shot down and put into a prisoner of war camp and tortured along with many other servicemen.

RELH

Hey dude!

Not To Ruffle your Feathers!

But I Hear Trump is gonna Decommission the USS McCain!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON May-30-19 AT 07:48PM (MST)[p]don't post yahoo links here anymore dude....they are as unrealistic as you

You are going to wish the tariffs were the only thing ruining your life this year.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

McCain didn't want a draft dodging con man who always bashed him at his funeral and that justifies keeping the USS McCain out of der Fuhrer's sight ? McCain's daughter is correct, Trump is jealous because his only legacy will be that of a failed president. GFYS.

D13er you can GFYS too. your orange Oz said he didn't know about it but it was a nice thought. which means he asked for it to be done himself.

Someone needs to be held accountable for such petty bullchit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ld-be-investigated/ar-AAC9AL4?ocid=spartandhp

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON May-30-19 AT 10:19PM (MST)[p]Hilarious, hide the ship, give the weekend off to the crew, dis-invite it's members to the speech, and advise the crew not to wear any displays of their ship's name while off duty. Some did show up for the speech in uniform bearing the McCain emblem and were turned away. Poor lil orange snowflake, were now a banana republic and the emperor's clothes are made of the finest silk.

Hey did you hear that Un-indicted Co-conspirator 1 said he doesn't do cover-ups? So let's see..the sham Trump University was being sued for Fraud, False Advertising, Unfair Business Practices and Financial Elder Abuse prior to settlement in April of 2018.

Dump's whole bone spur lying life is a cover-up. I love it, a modern day Nero, even Nero had followers. All the grown ups in the room have left, maybe pardoning American Soldiers being tried for war crimes would be a good idea?

McCain was a not RINO, only a feeble minded idio , yeah never mind, look at some facts like his voting record...

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/06/mccain-votes-with-bush/

Okay folks last bell before the Trumptanic makes it run from Ireland to New York all aboard that are coming aboard!

If you support Trump, you are neither a Conservative or a Republican as I have mentioned before. Your a Trumpturd, you embrace plutocracy, you reward and insist on fascist behavior from your leader. You have no loyalty to country or party, only to your leader. This a known reality that real mainstream Conservatives understand.

http://theconservative.online/article/trump_neither_conservative_nor_republican

Your a Trumpturd RELH, so you really have no place denouncing an injured veteran and life long public servant with a voting record to clearly illustrate his conservatism. Unfortunately America's 15 watt series voted in a reality star, a con-man, a habitual liar and thief, so untrustworthy he was barred from US banks.

Smart move doubling down on America's POS, wonder what got Flynn such a good deal?

Ahhh, the none servers have once again spoken from the cheap seats. Entertaining, plucking stupid, but entertaining.......

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON May-30-19 AT 10:53PM (MST)[p]FTW I served my country U.S. Army from June 1965 to June 1968. I joined 3 days after getting out of high school. I bet you have never served your country in the military as you strike as a spline less liberal that is quick on the mouth and fast to run the other way. So shut up and crawl back into your hole.

RELH

P.S. how any times did McCain vote with Obama and other Dems?

Great! I have both of the idiots who are going to owe me a total of $400 on this thread. I live here and I didn't like the worm McCain either. Voted against him in every primary but also voted for him in the general. He was a lying POS.

Yep. It sounds like the USS McCain. :D

At 5:24 a.m. on 21 August 2017, John S. McCain was involved in a collision with the Liberian-flagged Alnic MC off the coast of Singapore and Malaysia, east of the Strait of Malacca.[4][17][18] According to a United States Navy press release, the breach "resulted in flooding to nearby compartments, including crew berthing, machinery, and communications rooms."[19] Ten US Navy sailors died as a result of the crash.[20][21][18][22] After the incident, the ship, which sustained damage to her port side aft, was able to sail to Changi Naval Base in Singapore under her own power. The U.S. Navy announced on 24 August 2017 that it had suspended search-and-rescue efforts for survivors in the open sea to focus on the recovery of the remains of the missing sailors still inside the flooded compartments of the ship.[23] By 27 August U.S. Navy and Marine Corps divers had recovered the remains of all 10 sailors.

>Great! I have both of the
>idiots who are going to
>owe me a total of
>$400 on this thread. I
>live here and I didn't
>like the worm McCain either.
>Voted against him in every
>primary but also voted for
>him in the general. He
>was a lying POS.

Good for you Glen ! I have a hundred , probably be pennies for me

>Yep. It sounds like the USS
>McCain. :D
>
>At 5:24 a.m. on 21 August
>2017, John S. McCain was
>involved in a collision with
>the Liberian-flagged Alnic MC off
>the coast of Singapore and
>Malaysia, east of the Strait
>of Malacca.[4][17][18] According to a
>United States Navy press release,
>the breach "resulted in flooding
>to nearby compartments, including crew
>berthing, machinery, and communications rooms."[19]
>Ten US Navy sailors died
>as a result of the
>crash.[20][21][18][22] After the incident, the
>ship, which sustained damage to
>her port side aft, was
>able to sail to Changi
>Naval Base in Singapore under
>her own power. The U.S.
>Navy announced on 24 August
>2017 that it had suspended
>search-and-rescue efforts for survivors in
>the open sea to focus
>on the recovery of the
>remains of the missing sailors
>still inside the flooded compartments
>of the ship.[23] By 27
>August U.S. Navy and Marine
>Corps divers had recovered the
>remains of all 10 sailors.
>

Like I Said Before!

Were They All Asleep at the same time?

Proves to me somebody could have easily Sunk that Ship that dude is so Proud of!

JFP!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Jeez, tender little snowflakes. Heres the difference...

A. I'm not the president of the most powerful nation in the world and this is not the global news.

B. I'm not the president of the most powerful nation in the and this is not the global news.

C. See a and b above.

that's actually the model for the USS Trump......the first totally stealth submarine....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Jeez, tender little snowflakes. Heres the
>difference...
>
>A. I'm not the president of
>the most powerful nation in
>the world and this is
>not the global news.
>
>B. I'm not the president of
>the most powerful nation in
>the and this is not