backcountry.com

B

bgmhiker

Wow!! If you guys need some outdoors gear keep your eye out for some 40% of coupon codes flying around the internet. I scored a MontBell U.L. Super Stretch Hugger #0 reg price $470 for $270 and an osprey atmos reg $240.00 for $140.00. You just don't see this type of gear on sale. They do sale western mountaineering bags and those have been included. Check out backpacker.com forums for the latest codes.

Wow!! If you guys need some outdoors gear keep your eye out for some 40% of coupon codes flying around the internet. I scored a MontBell U.L. Super Stretch Hugger #0 reg price $470 for $270 and an osprey atmos reg $240.00 for $140.00. You just don't see this type of gear on sale. They do sale western mountaineering bags and those have been included. Check out backpacker.com forums for the latest codes.

Thanks for the heads up!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Thanks for the heads up!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

The latest code on the backpacker forum is no longer valid. At least from what I found.

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

The latest code on the backpacker forum is no longer valid. At least from what I found.

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

Good heads up!

Thats where I bought my Montbell UL ss#2 bag last year- what a steal!

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences"
Robert Green Ingersoll

Good heads up!

Thats where I bought my Montbell UL ss#2 bag last year- what a steal!

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences"
Robert Green Ingersoll

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom