Barbara Bush Got It Right

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
She says what so expatriated republicans are saying.

https://www.businessinsider.com/barbara-bush-no-longer-republican-trump-era-2019-3

the extremist hijacked the party and elected a grand wizard we cannot ever support. they call it TDS, it's really common sense and patriotism to a country that's supposed to be better than we are today.

Now Trump will have another dead republican to bash and fight with. and she like McCain will win.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Barbara Bush was upset that Trump kicked her poor boy to the curb and lashed out like any typical mother would. You would not understand that as you never had any kids, which is a blessing.

RELH

Ahhhhh...you're so cute little Doober....keep digging, you'll find that pony....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Exactly what I expected from the chumps.

I can't wait to see if Trump's bashing of a popular first lady is more imaginative than your lame chit. McCain, Reagan, the Bush's all the former republican icons dead or alive are disrespected and trashed by you Nazis . and you call us haters for not sucking the orange shlong with you , that's where we are today.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> She says what so expatriated
>republicans are saying.
>
>https://www.businessinsider.com/barbara-bush-no-longer-republican-trump-era-2019-3
>
>
>
> the extremist hijacked the party
>and elected a grand wizard
>we cannot ever support.
>they call it TDS,
>it's really common sense and
>patriotism to a country that's
>supposed to be better than
>we are today.
>
> Now Trump will have another
>dead republican to bash and
>fight with. and she like
>McCain will win.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Betty Ford has a few treatment beds available for you

>Exactly what I expected from the
>chumps.
>
>
>
> I can't wait to see
>if Trump's bashing of a
>popular first lady is more
>imaginative than your lame chit.
>McCain, Reagan, the Bush's all
>the former republican icons dead
>or alive are disrespected and
>trashed by you Nazis
>. and you call
>us haters for not sucking
>the orange shlong with you
>, that's where we
>are today.
>
>

Yep. I don't think I left the Republican party, I think the republican party left me. What it once stood for is long gone. In reality, I think it had wandered away in the direction where it is now long before I was old enough care. It was just less obvious about it. The Donald phenomenon has just opened the lid on the smoldering dumpster fire. Unfortunately, the democrats are not any better- the 2020 herd really seem to have lost any touch with reality. We need a third party that is something other than a farther left or a farther right, since that is essentially what the R's and the D's have turned into anyway. How about a party called the "Reasonable adults who are capable of individual thoughts and ideas"?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

How about a party called the "Reasonable adults who are capable of individual thoughts and ideas"?

We've got that. It's the new Trump/Republican party.

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

You're a phuking retard sheep who's being lead by a con man. a dumb con man at that, it doesn't even take a good con to chump you some reality tv dip wad who lies like a rug and hates all the right people sucks you in like a Hoover deluxe.

if you had the capacity to think for yourself you'd be in the majority of American's who've seen this from the beginning.

The GOP today is a disgrace. if Reagan were alive he'd chit kittens.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

no....if Reagan were alive today he'd be scratching at the lid of his coffin.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Not even close. I see zero independent thought from Trump's cheerleaders. If you can't find something to disagree on with any politician or political party, then there is a 99.9% chance that you are just nodding and agreeing.

>We've got that. It's the new
>Trump/Republican party.

>Not even close. I see zero
>independent thought from Trump's cheerleaders.
>If you can't find something
>to disagree on with any
>politician or political party, then
>there is a 99.9% chance
>that you are just nodding
>and agreeing.
>
>>We've got that. It's the new
>>Trump/Republican party.

Name one trump supporter on here who has agreed with running up the debt. One! And that's only one issue we disagree with Trump on, we're all self thinking individuals and each have other issues aa well that we don't agree with him on. The bump stock debacle is one of mine. Many wish he wouldn't tweet so much. Speaking of debt, remember when we were blaming Obama for running it up and all the lefties cried "the Republican Congress holds the purse strings, you're just a racist"?

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom