bcBOY

I dont mind posting pics of my bucks but not in this post, especially after someone mentions a big buck bet ? Thats kinda like showing your hand isnt it ? Posting pics in this post or thread is just sticking your chest out type deal and I dont need to. Ive posted pics before, you can probably look them up from the past ?

Not 190 I know that...duh... its just closer to 190 than 160 is what I said jetboat

The only thing i have to say is everyone of bcboys bucks are great bucks that i would shoot in a heartbeat and the typical buck in the velvet that russ shot is on of the most typical beautiful buck i have ever seen. I was sitting down on the paunsaugunt reading a trophy hunter magazine the day before my hunt started and i ran across russ's buck in there and i told my dad i would die for a buck like that, thats how much i like that buck. As for score you are right who gives a s*** about score they are all nice bucks. Therefore i am done posting on this thread it is a waste of time over what bucks score. It is to hard to tell with pictures anyway. Good Bucks everyone and i hope your boy gets a monster moose bcboy. Cant wait for pictures. Good Luck

Let's resolve this situation & go on. Kill the buck/show the score, and me as the rest of the people will eat crow soup & apologize for are mistake & making you so mad if its over 30" & scores 190. It's a great buck that I wouldn't pass up. I just don't see 30 inches . You have found a great deer that you have shared with us & we all appreciate the picks & info, but you should learn that many people on here like your nemesis "BCBOY" are very knowledgeable about what they have learned about judging monster mule deer in the field.I doubt they would steer you the wrong way or lie to you about score. Like them wish only the best & the highest score for your deer you scouted. 231 Harvest that deer be proud & who cares about score. GOOD LUCK GUYS & HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!

>The only thing i have to
>say is everyone of bcboys
>bucks are great bucks that
>i would shoot in a
>heartbeat and the typical buck
>in the velvet that russ
>shot is on of the
>most typical beautiful buck i
>have ever seen. I was
>sitting down on the paunsaugunt
>reading a trophy hunter magazine
>the day before my hunt
>started and i ran across
>russ's buck in there and
>i told my dad i
>would die for a buck
>like that, thats how much
>i like that buck. As
>for score you are right
>who gives a s*** about
>score they are all nice
>bucks. Therefore i am done
>posting on this thread it
>is a waste of time
>over what bucks score. It
>is to hard to tell
>with pictures anyway. Good Bucks
>everyone and i hope your
>boy gets a monster moose
>bcboy. Cant wait for pictures.
>Good Luck

I looked at your buck last night...been hunting 30 years and I have never taken a buck as nice as yours...you should be proud of a great deer. The fact you took it with a bow only makes it sweeter.Congrats.

Thank You for the compliment on my buck horseshoe i appreciate it. As for your sons buck i wish my buck was as even as his but i am happy as can be about my buck. Tell your son congrats on a great buck, it might be hard for him to top that buck but he still has alot of years to try.

I dont remember saying it was 30" and 190 ? I said it was closer to 30 than 27 and closer to 190 than 160 though after someone slammed it for being a willow horned, 160, rat tasting something or other...lol I just didnt like the absolute rudeness of some on here so I called him on it.

WTF??? You guys still goin at it on this thread? Geeze, I've been gone for 5 days having the time of my life hunting with my son and my ol' man. Why don't some of you get off the computer and get out there and hunt? It's hunting season damit. :)

No moose for Cody this round. Got my dad on a great bull though. Was in a nasty hellhole. Was a major grunt to get it out. Took it out on our backs deboned. My son did 8 trips back to the truck with meat in his pack. About 50lbs per trip. I was very very impressed with him. He makes one heck of a meat hauler. Was a blast! My dad has a major heart condition, so it was very rewarding watching him drop the bull, and I got to pay him back for all the years he packed out my critters when he was younger. Hunting with family is what it's all about. No doubt Cody will remember that moose hunt with his grandpa for a long long time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom