Beanman-Fred(You safe)?

TheKnack

Very Active Member
Fred-
I see they are evacuating people over to Palisade High School because of the fire over there.
Are you and your family safe from this mess?
If you need any help with anything let me know.
Best,
Jerry

>Fred-
>I see they are evacuating people
>over to Palisade High School
>because of the fire over
>there.
>Are you and your family safe
>from this mess?
>If you need any help with
>anything let me know.
>Best,
>Jerry

Hope you guys are safe Fred. Haven't talked to you in a while, but thinking of you now.
-Cody

www.streamflies.com

I believe he lives close to palisade which isnt going to be effected by this fire. The fire is north east of palisade and the rest of the grand valley.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-12 AT 03:58PM (MST)[p]Jerry,

Thanks for your offer and thoughts. Palisade and East Orchard Mesa are safe from the Pine Ridge Fire. I thought maybe I would go down to the Palisade High School tonight and see if anyone from the Debeque area needs a place to stay, the fire appears to have layed down some, at lest there is less smoke today.

Cody, thanks for thinking about us. Steamboat is pretty toasty too as I'm sure you know, ripe for a big fire.

We are all just a lightning bolt away from a big fire.

Jerry,

Come to think of it there may be something you could do for me. The son of one of our close friends has joined the Marines and will be going to bootcamp in January. He is a real good kid and a standout athlete. He thinks he wants to go for Recon. Maybe you'd be willing to tell him about Force Recon a bit? What it takes mentally and physically?

cheers,

Fred

Hello Fred,
Glad to hear your alright. If things change for the worse God Forbid, give me a shout....I could help you clear a break around the home or whatever you need help with....I also have a few friends who are firefighters in the Paonia and Delta area who could possibly coordinate to lend a hand.
I can always burn an EL day or two at the mine so let me know...Im sure they would understand.

That's great about the close friends son willing to serve our country. PM- me his phone number and name and I will call him when I am off, or I could make a short trip that way to talk with him in person if you prefer. Your choice but I would like to shake his hand if that's alright with you and him?- I would be glad and honored to talk to another future brother Marine.
Right now I at the start of a 3 on 1 off 3 on 3 off schedule.
Best,
Jerry

Any fires burning around Silverton area.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom