Bear

theturtle

anybody out here around the fresno area seen or know of places that I might find a bear my pastor who is 84 yrs old loves bear meat. He asked if I could maybe get him a bear well im not a bear hunter but said yeah I would get a tag just in case I ran across 1 well that didn't happen. He asked me the other day if I had got 1 yet had to tell him no so if anybody out there can help out in finding me a bear would be great if you want to help in the hunt that would be cool with me let me know please thanks the turtle

Find Three Rivers on the map. It is just below Sequoia Natl. Park. Head up the North Fork road a couple miles and there's BLM both sides of the road all the way to the end of the road. Loaded with bears! Seriously! pc

May be more of a drive but there a ton of bears on Hwy 4 between Bear Valley Ski lodges up to 5 miles above Alpine Lake. tons of bears above the cabins at Alpine Lake , left side of the highway. If you can't get several bears in that country then there is something wrong. We Archery hunted deer above the cabins and saw 5 different bears in 7 days of hunting. Locals say the bear problem is so big up there that the area averages 5 cabin or condo break-ins per night and no body will do anything about it....

))))------->

If the snow puts those to bed there are still a ton of bears below the snow line...not enough cold temps yet to keep them out of the garage bins all the way down to Murphy's.

))))------->

TONS OF BEARS IN THE PATTERSON MT. AREA, SOUTH SIDE OF DINKY ROAD......D7.....LOWER ELEVATION NOW IS KEY..............YD.

Thanks I use to camp on Patterson at sawmill flats campground never even seen a sign of a bear there we would be there at lest 2 weeks but thanks again I know there's some around dinky mt area

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom