Beartooth Pass

completesportsman

Long Time Member
My brother is bringing his family out in two weeks, we were wondering what the snow pack was like out there? One website says the road will be open on May 25th but how much snow will there be on the ground? Do you think there will be any game up there yet?

If they are having to plow the road out on May 25, I doubt that there will be much in the way of game up there when your brother comes through. There will likely be game lower down coming and going on both sides though and the pass it an impressive sight regardless of game if they've not seen it before.

Thats a hell of a drive. Did that a few years ago with the wife. Saw a grizz about 100 yards off the road on a cached kill just outside of cook city if I recall. I'd wait for spring though, sometime in July or August green up lol

My bro and his family spend the day today in Sheridan WY prairie dog hunting. My 12 yr old niece sent me a text with a pic of her holding up a dead prairie dog, the text simply said "killn' in WY" LOL!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom