Bess is on the loose

At Least I'm not Scaring them all the way!

I am hiding my Face!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I thought you were going to say he was caught red handed.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

This reminds me of a true story that is somewhat similar to this incident.
While on patrol in the evening hours of the hill beat I worked, I got flagged down by a older couple in the parking lot of a local bar-restaurant.

While standing in the parking lot giving the couple directions to a nearby campground & lake, I observed the older woman get a look of shock on her face and heard her suck wind. I looked to where she was looking and observed one of our local bar room males standing on the sidewalk facing us 25 feet from where we were standing. He had his penis out and was taking a piss as if no one was around to see him. I recognized him as a person who has a habit of starting barroom fights when intoxicated.

I yelled at him to zip it up and go inside and use the restroom. His reply was to yell back, "F" you. From long experience I knew that was a reasonable sign he was intoxicated to the point he could not care for his own safety or the safety of others. In layman's terms, he was drunk in public.

I walked over to him and after he finished and puts it way and zipped up, I was able to detect a strong smell of alcohol on his person, his eyes was glassy and his speech slurred. I advised him he was under arrest for being drunk in public, also lewd and lascivious act, and violation of C.O.C. He replied, what the hell is C.O.C. I advised him it was contempt of Cop.

To my surprise he did not resist arrest and no side stop at the hospital was needed.

He was released on bail from the jail after he sobered up and the D.A. called me concerning the second charge of lewd and lascivious act in public. When I advised the D.A. that their was no action on the part of the suspect that would indicate lewd gestures, such as masturbation or pointing to his penis to the female victim. The D.A. replied that he was going to drop the lewd and lascivious behavior charge as it was just another common example of a typical drunk Indian taking a piss in public.

There was no further incidents in the future of that suspect failing to use the rest room inside the bar.

RELH

When i was at the U of Arizona in Tucson during the mid 70's, that's when streaking first became popular. I was out front the student union one day when hundreds, if not a thousand or more, of butt naked college students decided to bare it all and go for a fast jog around campus. Naked guys and gals were running every which way, all with big smiles on their faces.

At the time, i didn't know what to think of it really as i hadn't been on Campus all that long but, without any smart juice in me at the time, i had absolutely no inclination to participate with the masses. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom