Bessy, it could be worse.

deadibob

Long Time Member
23 years ain't nothing Bess. Try being a Jazz fan for over 30 years. It don't get much worse than that.

Was that You Bob Trash Talkin with that Player?:D:D:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Ya
Putting up with Utahs 3.2 deer law for a lifetime has been painful...LOL.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

>
>Was that You Bob Trash Talkin
>with that Player?:D:D:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Wasn't me Bessy, I haven't even heard details of what happened, but I'd of tackled that S.O.B. Westbrook. He gets into it with fans every week, at every away game. He has more dustups with fans than the rest of the NBA combined.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-19 AT 06:17PM (MST)[p]https://deadspin.com/russell-westbrook-to-heckling-jazz-fans-ill-#####-you-1833220533

Russell Westbrook To Heckling Jazz Fans: "I'll ##### You Up. You And Your Wife." [Update]

Gabe Fernandez
Yesterday 11:43pmFiled to: RUSSELL WESTBROOK

Image: @E_Woodyard
It's safe to say that Russell Westbrook and fans of the Utah Jazz have a bit of a strained relationship. That tension was taken to new heights on Monday when video surfaced of the Thunder point guard getting into it with someone in the stands of Vivint Smart Home Arena. The vertical video shows Westbrook speaking to someone to his left promising to ##### up someone he points to in the crowd. He then turns in the direction of the fan in question and says:

I promise you. You think I'm playing? I swear to god. I swear to god. I'll ##### you up. You and your wife, I'll ##### you up. [turns towards the court] Nah, ##### that! Nah, ##### that! [turns back to fan] I promise you. On everything I love. Everything I love, I promise you. I swear to god.

This isn't exactly new ground for the Oklahoma City player. When the Thunder and Jazz faced off in the playoffs last season, there were a couple instances similar to this one between Westbrook and some random Utahns. In both cases, the fan in question was smart enough to back down after Westbrook took a step towards them. After a Game 6 loss, the point guard told reporters that Jazz fans shout ?disrespectful, vulgar? things from the stands that they wouldn't tell him on the street because he ?don't play that #####.?

Whatever the fan said isn't captured on the video to make an accurate assessment of this situation. That being said, Westbrook does have a history of having loudmouth fans getting dangerously close to him?which is probably why he tends to be pretty damn assertive in these situations?so it might be fair to assume some sort of line was crossed (also, it's Utah). For what it's worth, five Jazz fans were given ?warning cards? because their actions supposedly violated the NBA Fan Code of Conduct.

Update (Mar. 12, 12:13 a.m. ET): Just like we have two sides to this situation, we have two explanations as to what was said that got Westbrook a little mad. The first comes from teammate Patrick Patterson:

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom