Best $200 Binos

blacktailer

Sorry if this dead horse has been beaten before. I don't frequent the optics forum much. I like to keep a "cheaper" pair of binos around for the truck and just broke my cabelas brand 10 x 42. They gave me a $200 voucher towards a purchase at their store. I am wondering what the best bang for the buck in the $200 range would be in a 10 x 42 ??? I own a pair of El's and understand buying the best one can afford. This pair is for just riding around in the truck and let my kid use. Thanks in advance for the tips.

I use the Nikon Monarch ATB for that purpose and am happy with them, so is my 12 year old son, I could and probably should just as easily replace them with the Vortex Diamondbacks.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-11 AT 11:19PM (MST)[p]I have the Nikon Monarchs 10x42. They are my old bino's that one of my boys use now. My other boy I got him vortex 10x42 and i think they are brighter and clear then my old Nikons. I use 10x42 Leica geovids. All of my kids love to steal them from me when they can !
When they do steal them away from me. I prefer the vortex over the Nikons

My buddy has a pair of Zen-Ray ZRS HD 10x42. I have compared it to my Vortex Viper I got from close out deal. They are optically equivalent. For $200, you cannot go wrong with either one of them.

Yeah, boy they must really suck cuz they come up on every affordable optics thread.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

I just picked up a pair of Bushnell legend Ultra HD 10x42 for $232 at cabela's. I compared them side by side with the Nikon Monarch 3 and the Vortex Viper's and I think the Legends are clearer. Cabela's also has a $50 mail in rebate that brought the final price down to $182. I'm happy with them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom