Best Shoot Out

Deerlove

Long Time Member
Roy posted some good car chase scenes, but what about the best movie shoot out?? I vote for the final bank robery in Heat. This movie rocked!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-12 AT 01:45PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-29-12 AT 01:41?PM (MST)

Hands down Quigley down under...

AND.....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

True Grit when John Wayne has a Winchester under each arm charging the bad guys. Not only shooting the winchesters he reloads left then right one handed. Like he was twirling a .45 LC.
Rutnbuck

"The Wild Bunch"

You don't need a parachute to skydive.
You do however, need a parachute to
skydive.......twice.

FOR ME, the best western shootout is at the end of the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY---

Holy Chit Dl that was exactly the scene I was thinking of when I saw just the heading to your post! That was a damn good one for sure!

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

not sure which movie it was, either a few dollars more or A fistfull of a dollars more. clint with his 45 going up against the guy with a winchester.

Deerlove, I think you nailed it with the one you started this thread with. The bank robbery scene in Heat is CRAZY!

Also, I always liked the big shoot-out in the Outlaw Josey Wales.... ;-)

S.

:)

The head shot is kinda cool.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I gotta agree with Open Range... It was very realistic I thought... 'cept maybe the shotgun...

The shootout in The Matrix when Neo and Trinity rescue Morpheus is pretty sweet... "Dodge this..." is still one of my favorite scenes of any movie.

"Shooter" has some good shootout scenes as well...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

This wasnt in a movie, but the best shootout ever was the North Hollywood bank robbery in 1997.

I happened to be there when this happened and saw some of it go down. It was insane!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom