BHA Reward

Finn

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-14 AT 03:24PM (MST)[p]I love my ATV. It gives me more mobility, gets me around faster and saves a lot of wear and tear on my truck. Sure, I can hike. I do hike. My ATV just gets me to the trailhead.

But like you, I understand that I have responsibilities as an ATV operator just as I do when I drive my truck. Unfortunately, not everyone shares that understanding.

BHA is offering a reward up to $1000 for information that leads to the conviction of anyone abusing land or water open to public hunting or fishing. This reward is aimed at stopping lawbreakers who disturb public land, water and wildlife on motor vehicles such as ATVs. But any vehicle can be misused.

?Responsible riding means recognizing that there are some places our machines do not belong,? said BHA Conservation Director Holly Endersby.

Nobody needs a reward to motivate them to do what's right. But if you take time from your own time outdoors to deal with irresponsible individuals, you deserve some thanks.

Be safe, folks. Have a great season!
http://www.backcountryhunters.org/

Somebody should be able to make a Living on the South Slope alone!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

http://www.backcountryhunters.org/i...er-reports-illegal-motorized-use-earns-reward

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom