big buck contest

B

buckhntr25

I think idaho lacked on the 08 bucks. Anyone up for a 09 big buck contest just for idaho?

Just post pics of your monsters. Any season or draw tag. Just make sure they are all idaho bucks

Well, its going to be from a general tag from me in either 21, 27, or 39.

how bout a biggest and smallest? gotta include all those monster Idaho 2 pts

Count me in!
I just got home from a week of scouting in units 28,29 and 37A.
I saw one buck in velvet that will score 180 to 190 and one big daddy 5 x 5 typical that will go 200. He looked to have a 28-30 inch spread.
Now the big question.....will he still be there on Oct 10th?
Paul
"Nice Rack" Taxidermy

I'm in!!! Just got back from checking the trail cams again, bunch of 120's and 130's. Saw two promising 185-195's and one pushing 200 in a bachelor herd but not lucky enough to get picks and it just looked like they were still heading farther north.

!!!28 DAYS TILL ARCHERY SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we will see some pics as soon as the middle of the month with all the early 39 tags.

well I guess I'll post the first pic then for this year. I shot this the 2nd day in 23. biggest one in the area i was hunting. I'm sure he'll be the smallest one on here but I'm happy with him.
little 4x5 31/2" curled eyeguards and 61/2" bases. Good luck and God Bless!!!!!
sorry I had to do all sorts of stuff to the pic so it would post

4aa1903c59fa89ed.jpg

4aad159b1a65204a.jpg

4aad15d61b7c3e92.jpg

166" gross. Thought he would go atleast 170". Not a bad buck for the last afternoon of my week long hunt. Backed out on him openning day due to the conditions, then found a much bigger buck that I hunted the rest of the week and then a trio of bowhunters rolled rocks into his bedroom, does that really work while bowhunting? They knew he lived in that draw. Decided to check on this guy before heading home, ended up being a late night. For a more in depth story, look under "Not The Same Buck" in the Mule Deer forum.

Weird lookin cape almost look's part coue's. Great buck look's like you need to refill the quiver.

SANY0652.jpg

Nothing to special, I only had a split second decision at 500 yards through the cedars. Well I guess you know what decision I made. Just wanted to show you guys.

Add this guy to the contest. He goes 198 7/8" gross, don't know what he'll net, don't really care.

4ad21ea63fbc69e7.jpg

Happy hunting

My Dad my bro and me mad our way to our secret little honey hole that it seems more people find every year but i got my monter of a life time over 200 gross 6x6 27in main frame 32.5 to outside with matching cheaters off the G3. Greatest day of hunting ive ever had. I cant get the pics to load but if you look under the 2009 contest its under jarred chaney

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-09 AT 11:01PM (MST)[p]I've seen that buck before Jarred. Care to tell the unit or the buck I saw has an identical twin.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom