Big fish?

fireball77

Long Time Member
Just want to publicly thank you, for helping me with my diet, as most of you know I got food poisoning from bad tacos, and Fishy made sure he brought up tacos, and sent me picture o taco restaurants everyday or several times a day....thanks buddy Iwill get you, I mean pay you back someday , or Karma will ......I would be more afraid of the fireball ...just sayin :)

Bigfish aint too smart it seems.

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13 AT 10:42?AM (MST)

It has been a true pleasure helping you with your diet Red!!!

Ok got to admit the last picture this morning may have a little to close to home! I

think I am in deep chit now!!! :)

Bigfish

I'm actually going to send him pictures of my hands around his neck , and girls crying ( cause he turns into a big girl) when the fireball comes out.

Rans I'm beginning to wonder if he ate glue as a kid.

Fish you are going down my friend ....watch your back, I blend in so you will never know where I will be ! Just sayin

No I am pretty scare!!! But I already told her that I keep one taco time! Taco in

my back pocket just incase she try's to surpprize me!!!! I don't know when

where? But I for see a azz beating here soon!! :)

Bigfish

Lesgo ohhh I m bringing it and its brothers pain, and anguish, he doesn't realize that I'm 5'5 and he is 6'4 which puts my knee right about his ......nevermind ....can't give to much away .:)

Fireball, just so you know, there has never ever been even one(1) taco in my tube tent. Ever! Something to think about.

Just sayin.

Eel

>Fireball, just so you know, there
>has never ever been even
>one(1) taco in my tube
>tent. Ever! Something to think
>about.
>
>Just sayin.
>
>Eel

Oh really ....smart man ....tacos = no fireball !!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13 AT 05:26PM (MST)[p].....did you guys hear about the squaw that was straddling the creek?......she looked down and saw her reflection...thought it was a canoe....stepped in it and damn near drowned......

.....for some reason that story makes me think of tacos...

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Ok I am not getting video tape of Red beating me to death! All you will see is me running like hell with a ball of fire chasing me!!!

Bigfish

>I am about to start kicking
>arse and taking names...you wont
>like me angry x(

I would lov to see angry lmao

>>You guys are a bunch of
>>aholes.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
2311idiot.jpg

>
>
>
>And u still a plick

He I just in a bad mood,
His fridge went out and 45 can't fix it, luckily he had a hot contractor in the area, and got it looked at before the misses gave him the what for !

Wow...... Nothing like poking a bear hey guys...... Looks like I'm nowhere near the top of the Lil Red list any more...... :) Terry

Terry I am so happy to be right there with you!!! But I did buy 5000 shares of stock in tacotime this morning and ask to name a new taco for me! It's called the fireball and it will give you the chits!!

Bigfish

AZ you at inching your way to the bottom .....what was I mad at you for ?
FISH REMEMBER I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND YOU re alone in a forest with no one around for miles .....just sayin

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-13 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]Oh chit that's right I left GPS on my phone on! Ok you know I am hidden in my trailer at 9800ft above vernal ut! You will never find me now Red! I just turned GPS off! Snpiner1 best not say chit!

Bigfish

Too late wee man or should I say guppy, best hide cause IM COMING to get YOU!!!

(remember you sent me a pic of your location,and I have friends with helicopters.!!!)

>
>Grid man you might change your
>mind....but I don't mind showing
>you.;)

Awesome

"AZ you at inching your way to the bottom .....what was I mad at you for ? "

I think it was for complimenting you too many times on your exquisite wit and intelligence........ :) Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom