Big Game Hunting Digest

G

GlennUnderwood

The print job for the California Big Game Hunting Digest is running late. The digest is scheduled to be mailed on 5/19 and 5/20. This will leave little time to review the digest and submit your choices before the June 2nd deadline. Big game drawing applications can be submitted online at www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/ols or at any license agent.

The Big Game Hunting Digest is available online now at:

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/publications/digest/

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Glenn Underwood
California Department of Fish and Wildlife

I stopped by the north market st office yesterday and got your post to a tee nice of you to explain to every one what's going on.

Thanks for the heads up Mr. Underwood!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thanks for the heads up. I looked on line and didn't see a mountain lion season? Must be an omission?:)

Eel

Is it me or did they take away the del-norte elk hunt. I know a few years back they gave simpson timber co. 5 of the public quota bull elk tags to them , now its seems not to be a choice in the draw. We lost a ton of ground in the n. easern elk hunt near pondosa, come on d.f.g. what the %$$#. I guess you need a ton of cash to hunt the north state elk , you can hunt them every year for 10-20 grand.This is not fare at all. At least most of the other states make the ranchs that get tags, offer a tag or two in the public draw for fareness. Just think how good that would be, more hunts -more peoople burning high points, but nope its ca,

LAST EDITED ON May-20-14 AT 00:19AM (MST)[p]Thanks for the update and honesty. I understand how easy it would be to miss the deadline. With late season hunts running into December the DFG only has a half of a year to gather hunter success rates, decide on tag allotments and print its annual publication. Yawn

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom