big game regs are out

beavis14

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-11 AT 09:08AM (MST)[p] the 1000 doe tags in 39 for the draw makes me puke. and IMHO the youth tags are getting out of hand too. but i may be jelous i had to earn every animal when i was a kid didn't get a free ride to shoot anything that moves. they must also be planning on killing off all the cow elk around council as well. thanks f & g !

that is what those dumb asses are good at...F&G doesnt give a crap about the animals in Idaho its all about the revenue sure makes perfect sense great herd managemnet kill all the does & cows best way to improve the herd counts !! much easier than making the harder hit areas with fewer bucks or bulls draw only thanks F&G for another mind blowing decision

Of course they didn't give rifle hunters any time in unit 39 in November. Good thing I am not huntin 39 this year, I have had enuff of the insanity up there, I am really suprised no one has gotten killed up there. I know its useless to put in for unit 40. But then being disabled looks like I will be huntin the fields out in Weiser for does this year.

When Is FG going to pull their heads out and realize they're ruining the hurds all over Idaho? On my last couple archery elk hunts it's been almost impossible to even see an animal let alone kill one and all in areas that used to be loaded with elk! Unreal..

when there is no more game for them to screw up... I got a kick out of their posting of last years herd counts according to these dipshits Idahos buck to doe ratio is at or above 15 to 100..I spoke with a F&G warden in oct of last year & he had talked to 22 rigs between those 22 rigs they had seen 1 forkie??? when I told him what I had seen in the 15 odd miles I had hiked he said I had seen more bucks than the last 150 plus hunters he had talked too...& I had seen 26 bucks in that 15 mile jaunt..of which maybe 2 would be considered breeder bucks he told me that unit F&G should make a DRAW ONLY for a few years until the bucks bounced back...they didnt change this years regs at all

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom