BIGFOOT! !

S

sneekeestalker

www.bfro.net

I've always wondered about this kind of stuff. What do you all think? On the homepage of this site go to the "sitings by region" link, and read away.

OMG! LMAO! I read some of the sightings in my area. I can't believe some of the stories! HHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! sorry sneekeestalker I'm not laughing at you or anything like that, I'm just one that has to see it to believe it. I don't know, I believe more in the Lochness Monster than a Yeti. I do still believ in Santa Claus though, I know he lives! hehehe.

Sneekeestalker - don't let the 'nay'-sayer Dutch get you down. I believe in Bigfoot, in fact I see him everytime I put on my shoes.

Whoa! Whoa! I never said anything about "believing". Be careful brethren. Don't get me wrong, I am very intrigued by the notion, but never said I believe. I thought it would be funny to hear what some of the folk around these parts have to say about the matter....

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-03 AT 01:47PM (MST)[p]sneekeestalker, I know you said you didn't believe in him/her/it or not so don't worry. That was an entertaining website though. The siting I read was Montezuma county at Jersey Jim look out. I have spent many days right there fishing the small streams and just messing around. HMMMM! Wonder why I never seen sasquatch Sam.

Quail runner just jealous because he does believe in him. hehehe. just kidding you QR!

My buddy Sam is the biggest goof off but claims he saw him in the Uintahs. He was almost crying when he told us about it. It was on an elk hunt several years ago.

Whats the difference between a smart blonde and bigfoot?

chimp.jpg

Maybe someday we'll find bigfoot!!

I'll tell you what fellas if I see bigfoot I'll prove or disprove the legend because I will shoot anything that walks like an ape where I hunt!!!! LOL!. I pitty the dipstick thats walking around the woods in GORILLA suit during hunting season....

you might be surprised what people see out there...had a friend who used to run into skinwalkers in So. Utah...

BIGFOOT is real ! !

Watch for prints while hunting, listen for howls while camping, keep you camera ready. Bigfoot is a real species of North American Great Ape. Yeti DNA has already been tested and matches no known species.

Dermal ridges (like fingerprints) in footprints were discovered in the late 60's or something. Casts made from footprints in the 50's had dermal ridges! How the hell could someone fake dermal ridges in the 50's when dermal ridges weren't even known to science until a decade later? Think about that?

We have some living in the canyon near our place. They are real.

RE: BIGFOOT is real ! !

Antilocapra4, now I've heard some wild stories about those skinwalkers. All the stories I've heard took place up in northern AZ on the rez. They will give you the willies.

Skinwalkers are navajo witches I guess you could say. They are evil and try to cause pain. They wear the skins of different animals and take on their powers. They can be super fast and can jump great distances without any effort. If you happened to see one at night all you would see is their red eyes. If you do a search on google you might find more info. Maybe there are a few indians on the site that might know more.

Yep he is real.
It's Buckspy (AKA) Mike the Bigfoot Magilacutty.
Seen him once while up near Grand Junction.
Kind of squaws when he talks and I will not even mention
the odor.
Well, I better go before Bigfoot hunts me down and puts his giant foot up my A$$.
Scared,
Jerry

It is true. I have seen her. Got drunk and woke up with her in my bed. Gave up drinking.

I have a bunch of navajo and ute friends who have told me some wild ass stories about them skinwalkers, I never seen one though so I don't believe in them. But they are interesting to hear!

My buddy has seen one ooutside of Marysville. I don't if I believe him but he swears on it. He's not an indian or a drunk.

Just a coincidence? The majority of the sightings were just outside the pot farms in Northern California!
100% unadulterated BULLSH*T of the finest quality!

I've read a lot of interesting things about Bigfoot and other strange phenoms.....Is there a possibility that they exist...yes. People are always wanting proof, like why dont you ever find their skeletons etc...but then again, its not very often that you will find a bear skeleton either, but bears exist. I'm still a skeptic and Im not positive if I completely beleive in Bigfoot, but there is always the possibility.

Now, Skinwalkers, thats a completely different thing. I believe in that stuff....that is some evil shiz!!! I have talked with some very trustworthy sources who have had experiences with skinwalkers in Southern Utah....these are men that I would trust with my life, and the stories they told scared the beejeezus out of me.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom