biggest whitetail with my bow

W

wishbone

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-12 AT 06:10PM (MST)[p]i was able to get this buck by rattling and to close the last yards used a grunt call. Thank you to my good friend Justin Clark for letting me hunt his property! he went 154 pope & young. This is a great Montana deer!
6916p1110920.jpg

I see it now, awesome buck. he has some serious mass at his bases. congrats!!

Great whitetail! The beams on him are awesome.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Actually I don't have any of that, But I love bow hunting and It has been a lifetime dream of mine to get a 150 inch plus whitetail with a bow. So yes my ego has been larger than normal the last few months! But the trapping I have been doing lately has put my ego right back in place! I am not having much luck. And yes his beams are awesome! Just over 24 inches!

Great looking WT, Now on your trapping just use a simple stepdown dirthole set for the canines.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Great lookin' buck!

I've hunted whitetail just enough to know how hard it is to harvest a good buck with a bow. I took a decent one in Kansas but he's not as big as your 154" monster.

Congratulations!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom