Bighorn Ram out of the Gorge

3DSancho

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-18 AT 01:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-18 AT 12:52?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-18 AT 12:42?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-18 AT 08:46?AM (MST)

It took so long to get here and now it's over just as fast. On September 3rd, 2018 God blessed me with the perfect setup. I had the choice between 23 rams and I let my arrow fly at the biggest at 23 yards. I couldn't be happier! My Athens Archery Revelation never let's me down. My wife witnessed and recorded the kill.
5628archeryram.jpg

9212220180903125631.jpg

6385520180903125825.jpg

Thank you!! Saw some rams, a few of the same you have posted. I couldn't pass up the ram I shot, for he was with 22 other rams and he was the biggest in that herd.

>Thank you!! Saw some rams, a
>few of the same you
>have posted. I couldn't pass
>up the ram I shot,
>for he was with 22
>other rams and he was
>the biggest in that herd.
>

Congrats man! What he score?

Congratulations on a beautiful ram AND on a great job - well done! I think you are the first of us 4 tag holders to score! Thank you for posting the pictures! I bet you're sleeping well now....?

>How did you get that nick
>name?!? Lol
>
>Sweet ram bro!!

The nick name!!! Hahaha, my fellow 3D archery buddies came up with 3DSancho. They say I always come from behind when it comes to catching up to them score wise. So, it stuck...

Really bro its the 9th now I had to find out on MM that you killed, I thought we were friends not even a text (boohoo)
Girl you too nothin hum
FOR REAL I'M PROUD OF YOU THATS A GREAT RAM (RAM IT MORTY) CONGRATS BRO chat with you later.

Hunt Hard
Live Free
RIP

Thank you all!! Super pumped about this awesome ram. G&F scored him and he is a 180" Rocky Mountain Bighorn.. Made me even more excited!!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom