Bighorn Sheep

M

Mounts02

LAST EDITED ON Apr-30-09 AT 06:42PM (MST)[p]Hi

Just wondering if anyone out there can help me find the best Rocky mountain sheep guide for the nine mile range creek,bookcliff rattlesnake units? I drew the NR tag and want to do everything I can do to make this the dream I always had of someday harvesting a big horn.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time for any info.Anyone who has hunted these units I would like to hear your experiences?Thanks

M02

LAST EDITED ON May-01-09 AT 10:27AM (MST)[p]I second Randy. Congratulations on a great tag! You will have a blast!

Sorry MO2 I can't see past this green haze of envy to help you out with any good advice.

Seriously,congratulations and if I had any knowledge I would gladly share it.....

Good Luck on your hunt of a lifetime!

XTREME OUTFITTERS! They have killed the biggest sheep in the state. Greg Bird and Troy Justensen, Xtremeoutfitting.com

LAST EDITED ON May-02-09 AT 06:30PM (MST)[p]I booked with Greg Bird and Brandon Barney from xtreme outfitting.Just want to say thanks for the info. guys,also the wishes of good luck I will take all the luck you guys want too throw my way!!Wish all of you the same on your upcoming hunts.

Thanks M02

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom