Bighorns NR Archery Elk info ??? Also where do we check our points ???

c3

Very Active Member
Firstly, isn't there a spot online to check your points ???

Secondly, with 4 or 5 points what's a fun type 9 unit up that way? Super fit mid 50's guys who are willing to hunt anywhere from desert to the highest peaks.

Thinking of going with a friend who only has 1 point. I think I have 8 or 9 for elk now and want to get back to hunting general in Wyoming.

Looks like there was a chance with that many points in 39, 40 and 41, but I'm not that good at sorting out the point odds tables.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also cool spots to film elk in the summer would be a bonus for scouting trips :)

Cheers,
Pete
https://www.youtube.com/user/c3hammer/

39 would be my choice, although I think you will need 7 to 8 points. All 3 are very weather sensitive.
We have been in 40/41 and had ok hunts. Not worth the points Imo. Especially if you have to pay the special side of the draw.
Pm me if you need more info.

It looks like none of the units would be a lock this year if you party with the guy who only has 1 point. They would be if you apply alone.

Thanks guys !!!

Looks like I'll be waiting another year or a few :)

Good luck in the draws

Cheers,
Pete

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom