Biker gang fight in Waco

Roy

Looks like the Bandidos are taking issue with the Cossacks and Scimitars (feeder clubs for the Hells Angels) moving in to Texas.

I have seen an uptick in biker activity around here lately. Normally, the Bandidos only wear their cuts for club functions, but I have seen several of them out and about lately, and noticed that a neighbor of mine (whom I have never met) is now wearing a Bandidos Prospect patch - he was wearing a different cut last year, from a smaller club - looks like he was invited to join the big club, looks like they are actively recruiting.

I also got passed by a pack of Scimitars on I-35 a few weeks ago. There were 7 of them riding in tandem. I wasn't aware of that MC so I looked it up - yep they are some bad news.

I am sure Larro can fill us in on some of the gangs around here since he kept them at bay behind bars for quite a few years.

Dangerous world we live in sometimes.

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/police...5a-98b4-ecbef08a2a87.html?mode=image&photo=17

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Roy,

About an hour ago or so I got a text from my daughter and SIL as they are driving to OK and somewhere else.
Between Flagstaff and Albq. there were probably 1,000 bikers single file or so along the major highway. They are all headed to DC for Memorial Day.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I thought motorcycle gangs just did Toy drives and stuff.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Roy,

It's been one the most amazing things
to me. In my years of dealing with TX convicts,
and reading thousands of files, I never saw a
"motorcycle gang" type incident.

In fact, motorcycle "gangs" such as the Hells Angels,
and even the Banditos had earned a reputation as being
the good guys. Going out of their way to help people.

Other than the Banditos, I have never heard of any
other of these "gangs."

Sounds to me like a bunch of punks that just happen to ride
bikes. Waco has about 100 in jail. Having spent some time
around the McLennan Co jail, I have no idea where they are
putting them.

I foresee the actual biker people coming out very strongly against
this in the next few days. They are good people, and hate how this
paints them.

I hope they clean up their own stuff.

I bet they do.
I

Anybody that thinks the Hells Angels are a bunch of "good guys" is out of touch with realty. I have arrested members of their club for serious felonies and even arrested a female that was claimed to be the daughter of Sonny Barger. she was a crank dealer in our area. I have also arrested a woman that used to be the secretary of the modified motorcycle ASSOC. for dealing crank and her Hells angels boyfriends took the rap for her. They even threaten a possible witness by telling him that if he cooperated with the cops, they would not only kill him, but also kill his wife and kid as a warning to others.
For a long time they had most of the meth labs in CA. and other states and while delivering "toys for tots" they were also delivering "crank" to the local area.
They are noted for killing any witness that may land their members in prison and even have put out contracts on law enforcement officers that were a key witness in a up coming trial of local club leaders.
When they kill each other off, good riddance and a benefit to the community.

RELH

Robert,

Thanks. I'm only seeing it through
TX visors.

I appreciate your perspective and thank
you for educating me and others.

Damned good reply Robert.

Keep us in check, as you do so well

Rival gangs usually get into fights over territory. Kind of like when Roy tries to turtle hunt my honey hole.

One of these days.......

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Well you just stay the hell out of Texas Eel and there won't be no problems!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Remh that looks like a look at me post. And like a script out of sons of anarchy not saying these guys are good guys and this type of stuff doesnt happen but there are some pretty corrupt cops out there as well. I personally know a couple of guys who are Mongols and they for the most part have a dont mess with me I won't mess with you attitude.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom