Binoculars left in Lope Unit 64

Zim

Very Active Member
I left a pair of Leupold 10x40 binoculars in lope unit 64. I know they are in one of two places in south central portion of unit. If anyone scouts there and wants to try and find them, you can have them, or swap me for a new pair of Leupold Acadia 10x40's. I think I can provide GPS coordinates to these spots. Just hate to see them go to waste. Thanks.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

That's a bummer Zim, and I hope somebody on this site finds them and reads your post. I missed how you did on your 38 elk and 64 antelope hunts in Wyoming this year. Send me a PM if you have time or let me know if you have a writeup on them somewhere. Merry Christmas!!!

It's not so bad. I got 15 years use out of them! :) But I don't go on too many trips so they are still like new.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

I live in Lander, if you want PM the GPS info and I will see what I can find. The snow is starting to drift in that area, so it might not be possible to get down some of the roads.

py

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom