Binoculars

gitrdun

Don't know if this is the best place to post this, but what is your opinion on best pair of Binos out there for a $1000.00?

A used pair of 10x42's (in great condition) pair of Swarovski SLC's.

Look at ksl.com or Craigslist. Check the serial number and be sure that they are not grey market. Once you get them, you can send them to Swarovski to get serviced. They have excellent customer service,

A used pair of 10x42's pair of Swarovski SLC's would definately be a great pair of glass for $1000.00

Voretex Razors and Cabelas Euro's are also worth a look.

Romans 10:13
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

Minox HG Br's from germany are better glass than slc's imo. You can pick em up on sale for right around 900.

I was in the same boat a couple weeks ago looking for some binos for my wife. I found a demo pair of Zeiss Victory 10x42 for 1200. Excellent glass.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-12 AT 00:03AM (MST)[p]Zeiss victory demo for $1200 is the best buy out there. The SLC NEU is not in the same class.

I would put the SLC NEU above the german or japan minox hg.

Meopta meostar HD

Zeiss Conquest HD-can find demos for $700

A used pair a Swarovski would be my pick. Lots of good deals out there right now. You will not get your money back out of any other brand. Heck Swarovski is offering up to a $750 trade-in on a new pair right now. Now what other company does that????

Went to Cabelas yesterday and they literally had 20 euro binos sitting in the case in the bargain cave. 1 pair of Swaros and 2 pair of Zeiss. Made me think a bit. I asked the feller behind the counter and he said "people buy them, go hunting and bring them back" OK, that makes sense, but I would definitely buy the Swaros if I was going to do that. What's your opinions as why there was so many Euros? Oh! I looked through the Euros, Zeiss' and the Swaros. The Swaros and Zeiss very compareable Euros good especially for the coin. But why so many used pair of Euros?

Fujinon 7X50 FMTR-SX or 10X50 FMTR-SX. Both are amazing and the glass is second to none in my opinion.

I have a swarovski spotter and rangefinder, but because of these bino's, I don't even want a swaro bino.

These are like $680...only downside is they are heavy.

The reason is the Euros look great in the store but have some issues with color and distortion in the real world..

Zeiss has closeouts on Camofire right now for like 700.00. If not I'd try and get a used pair of Swaros..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom