Biologist Wants Wolves In California

califhuntn

I read this on another site. I hope our Fish & Game Dept does not fold and the hunters and ranchers of this state make a stand. I am sure they will eventually be here if they are not already here. Why don't we reintroduce Grizzly bears too. I think the first ones need to be transplanted in Golden Gate Park in SF. http://www.kcra.com/news/24329983/detail.html

If we are going to re-introduce species then we need to re-introduce bighorns in N Calif (Mt Shasta & Lassen). Reading some of the old books from Teddy Roosevelt he was actually guided by non other than Ansel Adams on a sheep hunt on Mt Shasta or Lassen.

I think we can all see what's happening here. The antis are making a hard push populate as many predators in each state as possible in order to bring prey species numbers down. They are going under the pretense of wanting a balanced ecosystem. The problem is that these hippocrates are doing nothing about wanting to re-introduce prey species because plays into the hands of hunters.

JR

......"nothing to eat but people"....huummmm!

Does that make you think or what? Especially if you have been born and raised in Northern California!

Let's see....a 12 foot high fence, just north of Sacramento....

We could allow those of you that are south of Sacto to apply for passports and visa's to relocate north!

Don't worry, we'll have wolves before you know it. How many times when you heard someone, or somthing was going to happen , and everyone said, No Way! It still happened. Get used to it were in Californicate!

Thanks, Brownie

Doug, If you have the time, could you work up a wolf compatable load for my Swift....non lead of course. Thanks.

I was in the Alturas BLM office this past December, to pick up a map. Casual conversation with on of the employees revealed that one, maybe two of their field employees has reported seeing three "wolves", while driving the 299 pass thru the Warners towards Cedarville.
I've kinda shrugged it off, but who knows!

It never ceases to amaze me what the idiots out there think up, while creating the "nature" they want. Oh well, I guess we'll just adopt a wolf policy similar to our mtn lion policy. SSS shoot shovel and shut up.

On a side note, maybe the wolves would thin out the pot growers...just a thought!

We may find out sooner that you think!
Judge Roy Bean, I mean Malloy, in Missoula, Mt.(The law west of the Atlantic), just decided this afternoon to put the wolves back on the "do not shoot" list!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom