Bipod questions.....

FullCurlHunter

Hey everyone, I am looking at the harris and shooters ridge pivot/swivel bipods for my hunt in western South Dakota for whitetails.

What are your preferences on the height to get, 6-9" or 9-13"? Any preference/difference noticed between the Harris and the Shooters Ridge? The Shooters ridge abuot abuot $20.00-$25.00 cheaper.

Most of my hunting will be sitting on higher bluffs shooting down into the fields/river bottoms.

Thanks!

I'll second the Snipe Pod. I own them and use them and now my dad and brother-in-law use them. LOVE the Snipe Pod, highly recommend at least looking at them.

whatever you get, dont get the b-square. I bought one and im sending that SOB back to cabelas. It is loud as hell (spings inside moving around) and wobbles all over the place when walking with it. I think mind was 9-13" and unless you are in the prone posision or shooting straight down it is useless. Unless you have a rock or something to set up on, and in that case you wouldnt need the damn thing anyways! My dad has stix and thats what i ended up using to shoot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom