black dog bobber

10r

I finaly killed a bobber yesterday. That was one hell of a race. I hung him on dads scale and he was 32lbs. Two black dogs and a bluetick. I'll get some pictures posted one of these days.

Congrats 10R. Where did you take him at?? Keep after them little buggers.

Good job 10R, they are fun buggers. Keep us updated on the hunts, catch or not.

Ed

He crossed the road right where the old city dump was. he ran up through the shooting range, and then over on the rim of six mile. It was one long race.

Hey 10Reg,
We were just above you getting after old Mr. Long Tail. I thought I heard dogs once, but I couldn't imagine dogs below us. Congratulations!!!!!!!! What are you going to do with your 1st big bobby? Steve Flinders does magical things with those bobcats. With your kind of money, you should consider him.

Do you have our tickets set aside for Provo? That should be interesting. If I raise my hand, I am stretching, NOT BIDDING.... Take care of the voice.....KattScatt

Kat scratch, How is your snomobile running?:) Heard you had a good time.;-) How good of a cat was it???

We are gettin a full body done on this dude. He has pretty good color.
Ya I got you a ticket for the banquet. Stretch, bid, it all looks the same to me. You better bring some cash.

KattMannDoo,
I am happy to report that the Yamaha Mountain Max survived the "I'll go break the trail open" incident. I did smoke another belt hauling everyone's dogs when they were alone on their sled. Thanks for bringing all that unpleasantness back up !!!!!!!!!!!! Once an injury scabs over, don't be pickin' at it OK?

Now, to the Katt, he ended up being a really nice cat. If he were to make it on "Christensen Arms Outdoors" he would be an 8 foot 220 pounder. He measured 7 foot 5" and hadn't had anything to eat for awhile, but he was a magnum tom. We had some very happy folks at the tree. We started counting, and he makes the Yearly Total now of 27 Lions. Most of those we just let go, but we have checked in a few.

Speaking of Bobcats, I hope you know the Doctor of Finance and I are campaigning for your young son. I'm thinking it will take a good snow now, so bring it on. By the time you pay tithing on that 7 figure insurance settlement, you should be able to come up with a good storm HUH? I hope this season lasts forever............. KattSkatt

Scratch fever, Sorry about the sled. Maybe you should grab my summit, I think it is getting bored over in the garage all by itself.:)

If you ever need help don't hesitate to phone me. I appreciate you guys leanin' on cowboy. I hope he makes it right one way or the other.

I hope the insurance man is telling you something that he isn't sharing with us, because the fugure that they are throwing at us wouldn't feed your dogs for one year, that is if they ate eukanuba.

Anyway 10r, hold us a couple of tickets. I think I'll tag along with the Dr. of finance and kattscat.

Go see Flinders for your bobcat, he has the magic touch at a reasonable price for those little buggers.;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom