Black Shuttle T-Lock recent results

D

danevans

8147bull_2__e-mail_1.jpg

2nd Bull of the year is on the ground.... I hunted this specific bull for six days, he continually schooled me! Finally he made a mistake and I was lucky enough to be able to capitalize on it. I shot him at 10 yards, and he was dead in seconds. I was alone and on Public land, this is a chase I will remember for a long time! This bull is one of the best I have ever taken, and once again proves that I am not very good at field judging elk.... at least this one grew considerably once on the ground, I like it when that happens!

Awesome bull congrates: What state and how far was the shot?I've used your T-Locks and they have worked well for me.Thanks

Unbelievable bull. You have always been one of the people I have looked up to in the archery industry. It looks like you got another giant to add to your collection. I switched to shuttle t locks this year (after having some penetration issues last year) and I have been VERY impressed to say the least. So far this year I have shot 8 animals with them and all eight have been pass throughs and 7 of eight were one shot kills. They fly great and penetrate very well. I posted pictures of these animals in the general hunt forum and they include two elk in the last two weeks. Not as big as the monster you posted but a nice 350 bull from WY and a small roosevelt elk from washington. Both were complete pass throughs. Great picture and awesome broadheads.

Jason Yates
Basin Archery Shop
http://www.basinarcheryshop.com
5% OFF to all MonsterMuleys.com Members!!!
Discount code = monstermuleys

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-11 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p]Wwow...I heard you hammered a mammoth son of a gun.My buddy Brandon and his son said they met you up there, he has an Oct rifle tag for the same area.Congrats Dan and thanks for sharin it...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom