Blessed

bobby

The God Lord was kind to me Again this year!! Not bad bull for a 3rd choice hunt My third choice rule is shoot whatever walks by and i got lucky with the unique character bull. Not sure if he got injured in velvet or took and old school butt whooping

888271504468293747.jpg

504491504456561131.jpg

Adding one more picture with my old man . 65 years old and packed a quarter out nearly three miles I dont know how he did it to be honest

129671504456560990.jpg

Well done Bobby, I'd kill to be able to do that with my dad but am hopeful I can do the packout for my boys some day.

Enjoy the meat and the memories.

Ephraim

>Well done Bobby, I'd kill to
>be able to do that
>with my dad but am
>hopeful I can do the
>packout for my boys some
>day.
>
>Enjoy the meat and the memories.
>
>
>Ephraim

Thanks fellas , I will tell you what i enjoyed the journey it was physically the most taxing thing i have ever done i packed the hind quarter on my back and carried the head im still dead tired , but the memory created with my dad who is my best friend will forever be burned in my mind . When he killed his last bull in 2015 i thought that may be the last we shared as he is aging but he again proved me wrong and is still going and the love for hunting he has is second to none .

I watched my dad lose his father last year and the heartbreak and ill ill kept thinking was soak up every moment you have cause we all have our day written . I am amazed at his strength as a man and the man he has taught me to be but 65 years and packing quarters out that far I was impressed

Way to be buddy !! Me n my pops came to swap a horse out n take a day off n go back! SOME OF THOSE THIRD CHOICES SURE DO PRODUCE ? I certainly feel you with ur dad. I'm having a great time every minute he's with me.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom