Blued or Stainless

Elmacho

I am looking at buying my first muzzy.

I am about sold on a TC Omega.

Is there any performance difference between blued and stainless?
(I was thinking about whether there would be any cleaning/corrosion issues.....)

Cabelas has the blued at $300 and the stainless at $450....wieghing the benefits(dollars)

Thanks Guys

Mark

i personally like Stainless a lot better. Easier to clean up and doesnt rust. However, if its going on a black synthetic stock omega. $450 is way overpriced and i'd just go with the blued barrel. Try this place to cheaper prices.

www.budsgunshop.com

I agree 450 for the stainless seems a bit high. Good choice on the omega though, great gun, great guarantee

just checked out budsgunshop and on either page 4 or 5 under the TC logo, they have the omega in black stock/ss barrel for $340. Just dont expect to conicals very accurately.

Ya what bigblock said. 450 is way too much. I bought an omega about 6 months ago from buds. Had best price I could find and great service.

Consider buying blued and cover with "Black Ice" Teflon. Holds up really well and cheaper than buying stainless. I had a stainless rifle covered because I didn't like the glare. I am a real fan of black ice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom