Bo with a Bow! Funky

ForkWest

Very Active Member
So Bo Jackson apparently hasn't fallen off the face of the earth after all. More importantly what the hell kind'a bow is Bo shooting? That thing is funky!

bo-jackson.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-11 AT 12:43PM (MST)[p] BO HUNTS ALOT, KINDA LIKE THE MAILMAN MALONE. AMAZING HOW MANY EX BALL PLAYERS ARE OUT THERE HUNTIN & FISHING. I SAW BARRY BONDS SHOOT A NICE WHITETAIL A WHILE BACK IN CANADA..............YD.

Looks like he's shooting an Oneida Eagle. They were a real popular bow back in the late 80s. Looks like a recurve but works like a compound. Didnt know they were still around.

I love Bo Jackson. He was one big stud of an athlete back in the day. Gotta love bowfishing in slacks.

TRH

I think Oneida Eagle's fell off the earth with Bo. He sure was a badazz back in the day though.

No Oneida is still around, try under www.oneidabows.net
They used to be the baddest bows on the planet back in the 80's and 90's, in fact at one time they had the fastest bow on the market. However the biggest flaw with the bow was tuning it also you can't use a normal bow press to work on it. I alway get a kick out of looking at one at full draw, looks like it will fly apart at any moment.
Bo is a bowhunter, I saw him in a ranch in Nebraska or somewhere on a buffalo hunt. Yes it was a ranch, but it looked like it was several thousand acres. He got his bull in a nasty snow storm nearing the end of his hunt. The guy that owned the ranch was a former pro football player like Bo. It was a pretty interesting show. The owner of the ranch, his son was just fascinated with Bo, he never saw him play (the little boy was about 4 or 5) but he knew that Bo had played football like his Dad did.
WVBOWAK

>Was it Jay Novacek's ranch in
>Nebraska? Upper84 Ranch.
>
>JR

No I don't think so, I am not much of a pro football fan but I know who Jay Novacek is. This guy looked nothing like him.
WVBOWAK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom